Modern Warfare Remastered Multiplayer Gameplay

This. I don't understand why people feel the need to shit on others for wanting to preorder a certain game or, God forbid, enjoying it.

The problem with many people is that to play  MW they have to buy the full edition with the infinite warfare :P

I prefer BF1 but in the future i will decide if I will buy or not

The problem with many people is that to play  MW they have to buy the full edition with the infinite warfare :P

Still, though. That doesn't make it okay to shit all over people who actually do want Infinite Warfare.

Nah, I'm sure MW Remastered will be offered as a stand-alone title before too long. 

Parker

Nah, I'm sure MW Remastered will be offered as a stand-alone title before too long. 

Parker

IKR ! after they reached a certain time...

Still, though. That doesn't make it okay to shit all over people who actually do want Infinite Warfare.

these people who also contributed to the large number of IF dislikes on youtube are the same people who will buy the game! :P

Edited by RD2

Parker

That's what we would expect, right? But they actually did comment on whether MW:Remastered would release as a stand-alone title sometime, and instead of refusing to comment like they always do, they simply stated that if you want to play the remastered version of Modern Warfare then you would have to purchase one of the special editions of Infinite Warfare. Even though I'm not entirely sold on the Infinite Warfare deal, I have already pre-ordered it as I am really looking forward to play the fourth CoD again.

That's what we would expect, right? But they actually did comment on whether MW:Remastered would release as a stand-alone title sometime, and instead of refusing to comment like they always do, they simply stated that if you want to play the remastered version of Modern Warfare then you would have to purchase one of the special editions of Infinite Warfare. Even though I'm not entirely sold on the Infinite Warfare deal, I have already pre-ordered it as I am really looking forward to play the fourth CoD again.

Activision are in business to make money, they'd have to be absolutely stupid (and their shareholders would be furious) to not release MW Remastered outside of an IW bundle. It may take a few months but I honestly can't see them not releasing it for others to purchase.

Parker 

• Like 2

Activision are in business to make money, they'd have to be absolutely stupid (and their shareholders would be furious) to not release MW Remastered outside of an IW bundle. It may take a few months but I honestly can't see them not releasing it for others to purchase.

Parker 

Exactly this. Naturally they'll say buying the bundle is the only way to get it since that'll give them the most money.

Edit: I'll just edit this post instead of adding another reply but it looks like they did a pretty good upgrade on the graphics, at least from what I can recall seeing of the original.

Edited by BooneIronshield

Oooh, this looks sooo good :o! I'm so excited to play this again! I probably won't get Infinite Warfare so I'll have to wait a few more months till they announce they are going to release this alone (outside of the IW Legacy Edition).

there is going to be a lot of MW1 codes floating around for sale I feel

Since this is the game that got me on my merry way to becoming the gamer I am today, I'm really really really looking forward to this. I remember I got this game as part of my bundle when I got my PS3 along with Assassin's Creed, Smackdown vs Raw 08 and PES 08. I was only really interested in the Assassin's Creed. Eventually got round to it and could not put it down. Can't even comprehend the amount of hours I put into that game.

Seeing it nearly 10 years later, I feel like my 14 year old self again. I was worried but now that others have said the guns feel the same and not much has changed in terms of game play. I'm relieved and I've not been this hyped for a game in a long long time, even though I practically know what this game has to offer.

I'm not a fan of the Call of Duty franchise hilariously jumping the shark over the past few years as most of their fanbase screams from the rooftops "put it back in modern times!!!" but I frustratingly pre-ordered it the $80 Infinite Warfare bundle on the PlayStation Store just to get Modern Warfare Remastered on October 5th. I'm sure Infinite Warfare will be your usual 7/10 or 8/10 but I think the reason so many people hate the game is because it is literally Call of Duty: In Spaaaaace! It has literally become its own meme, lol people just want a real grounded game in modern times again with a great story and wonderfully real multiplayer - Activision is still traveling further in the opposite direction of that.

I won't be playing Infinite Warfare because of how hilariously off the tracks the franchise has gone, but I will gladly play Modern Warfare Remastered (and probably most of the online players of the franchise will be too, lol)

Edited by BlindMango

I was just playing COD4 earlier today (MP's still active) this looks amazing on the PS4 and I can't wait to play it on there once I finally get a PS4.

I re-played the campaign on PC a few months ago and it still holds up amazingly well. Modern Warfare was the first online game and shooter that I really got into so I can't wait to play the remastered version. 

Parker

• Like 2

I haven't played the first modern warfare so this remaster is going to be a whole new experience for me. It sucks how only 10 MP maps are going to be released instead of the base game's 15. I heard the other 5 were going to be released as a future DLC but I doubt it.