FIFA 17 potential trophy list

FERZNEXTDOOR

These are supposedly the Fifa 17 achievements for xbox 360. Might they be the same for next gen also? Also leave what you think the difficulty of the platinum will be.

Source: http://news.futhead.com/posts/fifa-17/34413-fifa-17-achievement-list-xbox-360

Here are the 45 achievements on Xbox 360, as posted by TrueAchievements.

• Telepathic - Assist a goal using a threaded through pass (30 GS)
  • Slotted - Score a goal using a low shot (15 GS)
  • The Architect - Perform 3 successful threaded through passes with the same player in the attacking third (30 GS)
  • Can't believe you fell for that - Score a Penalty Kick after stuttering (15 GS)
  • 100% - Win a penalty shoot-out without missing (30 GS)
  • Offence starts with the keeper - Score a goal from a counter attack that started with a goalkeeper driven throw (80 GS)
  • Pure class - Score by performing an outside of the foot free kick (15 GS)
  • They did their homework - Score 2 goals from a corner in a match (15 GS)
  • Aerial threat - Score a goal with a downward header (15 GS)
  • Sweet spot - During open play, score a long-distance goal with a defender (25 yards out) (15 GS)
  • First Exchange - Complete your first Squad Building Challenge in FUT (15 GS)
  • Trial of Power - Win all 4 matches in an Online Draft Mode session in FUT (80 GS)
  • Practice Run - Win all 4 matches in a Single Player Draft Mode session in FUT (15 GS)
  • Make it count! - First appearance in the Starting 11 or the Subs of a player bought from the Transfer Market in FUT (15 GS)
  • Half a Century - Have a player score their 50th goal at the club in FUT (15 GS)
  • Friendship endures - Win a Friendly Season in FUT (15 GS)
  • Exchange student - Sign a Loan Player from the EASFC Catalogue (15 GS)
  • Grouped Together - Complete your first Group in Squad Building Challenges in FUT (15 GS)
  • The Science of FUT - Apply your first Chemistry Style consumable in FUT (15 GS)
  • Proving grounds - Challenge and complete a match against the Team of the Week in FUT (15 GS)
  • Champions! - Win a division title in FUT Seasons (30 GS)
  • A shift in power... - Change your captain in FUT (15 GS)
  • I'll use all the help I can get - Play a full match with the "FIFA Trainer" overlays turned on (15 GS)
  • Totally worth it - Sign a world class player in manager Career mode (80+ rated) (15 GS)
  • Here we go... - Earn a Promotion in Seasons (30 GS)
  • Still friends? - Finish an Online Friendlies Season (15 GS)
  • Talent thief - Buy a player from a rival team (90 GS)
  • Instant Karma - Gift an EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue item (15 GS)
  • Mine! - Purchase an EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue item (15 GS)
  • Game on - Play a women's football match (15 GS)
  • Best of the Best - Win the Women's International Cup tournament (30 GS)
  • Unstoppable - Score 5 goals in a women's football match (15 GS)
  • Stand your ground - Perform a slide tackle and keep possession of the ball in a women's football match (30 GS)
  • I'll take it - Win a Pre-Season Tournament in Career Mode (15 GS)
  • Got Flair? - Score a goal with Flair Shot in a women's football match (15 GS)
  • Nice catch - Scout and find a player with any combination of 3 GTN player attributes (15 GS)
  • Managing for results - Win a Trophy as a Team manager (15 GS)
  • Work Hard Play Hard - Get your Play as Player to be featured in the Team of the Week (30 GS)
  • A-Grade Student - Get A ratings on all 5 training drills in Career Mode (15 GS)
  • Fill in the blanks - Fill up all Team Sheets slots (15 GS)
  • Pencil it in - Create a New Team Sheet (15 GS)
  • Self improvement - Improve 1 attribute in Player Career Mode (15 GS)
  • Best two out of three? - Play a consecutive match in Seasons (15 GS)
  • Practice makes perfect - Play 5 training drills in Manager Career Mode (15 GS)
  • Where's the ball? - Score a goal after 10 consecutive passes in the opposing third of the pitch (15 GS)
  • Like 1

It ain't be anything like that on ps4. There will trophies for the new career mode and also for Pro Club which isn't on last gen. Winning a draft fut will remain for sure tho.

I hope you're correct. I'd really like trophies for those modes too :).

Edited by LucasV9991

They should get rid of this stupid FUT altogether and make it a seperate F2P game for all those kiddies with too much many on their hands.

Yeah, FUT is the only game mode I really don't like in FIFA. I think it's a shame that it is only getting bigger and bigger. I hope the PS4 trophy set will have less FUT (draft) trophies than the last-gen versions.

• Like 1

It will be UR anyway.

Exactly. Draft trophies aren't even UR on either system, plats are UR anyway. PS4 16 the only trophy that's UR is the plat and that's at around 1.7% with next trophy being 6.4% (and that isn't even the draft trophy). Unless the list is extraordinarily easy like 14 again it'll be UR regardless of Draft or not.

Edited by Gage

I'm not too fussed about the list to be honest. Most of the time it's copy and pasted with a couple from the new features they throw in.

Still need to win 4 games on FIFA 16 draft mode. Think I'll do that when everyones moved onto this. Looks like I'll be doing the same when FIFA 18 comes out to.  :facepalm: