FIFA 17 potential trophy list

FERZNEXTDOOR

Fut draft must be on FIFa 17. We need a reason for the platinum to be UR.

I agree, FIFA needs more trophies that require skill, just make the process of earning the trophy less money grabbing. At least give the option to buy the fucking tokens for draft at a reasonable price.

• Like 1

It's a FIFA game, epitome of casualness =D

The sheer amount of owners will make it UR.

I don't think that's the main reason. For example the rarest trophy on FIFa 16 is 9.11% and plat is only 3.00%.. in any other game that plat would be at least 6.5%+.. that's sad because it shows that many players stick to 1/2 game modes. And that is the reason of the plat being so rare.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.exophase.com/game/ea-sports-fifa-17-xbox-one/achievements/  (that seems to be the ps4 edition with the journey)

pretty much the same as i can see....i would prefer a lot more actual match gameplay trophies(like score a 5 goals in a match with the same player,or do that dribble, etc) than all these gift an item and change captain and all that no purpose bronze trophies

Edited by padrinoapo18

boo for online draft trophy. Hate fut to begin with but throw in trophies that require grinding, skill, luck & even has a time limit (server closure) on it and it just sucks so much more!

I kinda want to buy the game since I haven`t really played a FIFA since 15 and the journey mode sounds fun, but if that`s the final trophy list then it`s very offputting.

• Like 2

OMG no.... they changed the platinum name :o at least it isn't called Platinum Trophy tho.. still I'm disappointed I won't be the :platinum: Football Legend

Guys i believe the trophies would be like the achievemnts for xbox on the list i posted just some posts before...and yes it has journey trophies and fut,and pretty match much all the other annual fifa trophies

please fix it >.< Edited by Winston

OMG no.... they changed the platinum name :o at least it isn't called Platinum Trophy tho.. still I'm disappointed I won't be the :platinum: Football Legend

Oh wow, why did they change this  :o? It's been  :platinum: Football Legend since the first FIFA with trophy support. I don't like ''Master of the game'' but oh well, it's just a platinum trophy's name :P.

• Like 1