Most shameful game?

WOWJAREDISCOOL

I've never played a game that I haven't wanted to, thus I'm not ashamed of anything on my trophy card. Terminator Salvation is a pretty fun game (especially when you get it free) and the wife has had fun playing it co-op so there is absolutely nothing shameful there. And when my Son gets old enough I'm sure there will be some kiddy games on my profile as well (provided the PS4 has trophies) because I fully intend on my Son and I playing games together.

Parker

• Like 4

I've never played a game that I haven't wanted to, thus I'm not ashamed of anything on my trophy card. Terminator Salvation is a pretty fun game (especially when you get it free) and the wife has had fun playing it co-op so there is absolutely nothing shameful there. And when my Son gets old enough I'm sure there will be some kiddy games on my profile as well (provided the PS4 has trophies) because I fully intend on my Son and I playing games together.

Parker

I felt the same way scrolling through my games, i only played games i want to, but if i had to say a "kiddy" game i would only have HP Lego1-4. But i have no shame in it cause it was fun.

If I must be ashamed, for the sake of the thread, then I will put in Iron Man 2. I know that when you see Iron Man 2, you think I'm a trophy whore. In truth, I had just seen the movie and was coming down from a super hero high.

Take note, however, that I have not platinum Lego harry potter, wanted: weapons of fate, matt hazard, or green lantern. All of which are on my trophy list but not platinumed. Why? Well, because I wasn't having fun playing them.

So far the only game i started playing and after 1h i wished i never pressed start was Genji: Days of the blade got it from a friend for free because he sold his PS3 :| .

Anyway maybe it's just me but that game can rot for all i care. As for kid games... I'm not ashamed for any cause most of them are fun. either cause the game is fun in it's own way or the game is so bad that you laugh at the bugs glitches and poor dialog's and stuff.

• Like 1

Similiar to others. I have no game on my trophy list that I'm ashamed off. The worst was probably Terminator Salvation, but as it was one of my first games for PS3 I actually got to enjoy it. As for kiddy games, I play LEGO's, but they are fun especially since I'm playin with my roommate for co-op experience.

Not sure who you are talking about, what you are talking about or even what you meant.

eC is the lowest rating from ESRB. The ratings are eC (early Childhood), E (Everyone), E10+( Everyone ages 10 and up), T (Teen), M (Mature), Ao ( Adults Only). To be quite honest, Im not sure if there are any eC games on the PS3, but I've defintely seen them for the wii. Here's an article on the ratings. http://en.wikipedia....re_Rating_Board

EDIT: Oh, and I noticed I didn't use good grammer in my original post. Sorry. :(

Edited by navep9

Duke Nukem Forever. Regardless of anyone opinion on it, I was, in fact, too ashamed to play it's single player when my then-fiance was home. I snuck around with it to avoid the "This is stupid" "I can't believe you're playing this" that was sure to come up anytime anything happened. To be fair, yes it was pretty stupid. I just didn't want to hear it, and that is why it is my shame.

About a year ago, I bought Terminator: Salvation thinking I would be getting an easy platinum.

But boy was I wrong, it was the worst game I have ever played in my entire 15 years of life.

I regret buying that awful game.

And since it was so bad, I couldn't even finish it, man.

Those types of games make me sick.

:holy:

I'll name a few games I feel ashamed to have played and why;

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, I was fine with this game when I first bought it, but after getting Dragon's Dogma I ended up thinking "Why did I buy this?", I felt no motivation to ever play it again and thus I traded it in.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, I bought this game for 2 reasons, first being I prefer having a variety of genres in my collection, and since I had no FPS games I bought it. The second reason was that I liked Modern Warfare and was willing to give it a try, I just couldn't get into it and I ended up returning it the day after I bought it.

Call of Duty: World at War, A copy and paste of my reasoning for Modern Warfare 2, since I bought both games at the same time.

Hydrophobia Prophecy, I only ended up downloading this game after getting an e-mail from Sony with a code to get the game at a heavily reduced cost (I think it was only 2$ AU), I couldn't hate this game any more if I tried, the controls were poorly set out, the story seemed rushed, the voice acting was terrible and the graphics were sub-par (Resident Evil 4 HD has better graphics and they're PS2 era graphics). Suffice to say I deleted it pretty quickly.

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart