Pac-Man CE 2 Trophy discussion

Like others already said, the question remains how difficult extreme mode will be.

In EU Store there is a preorder discount of 20% if you buy the game. With a Platinum Trophy I somehow seem to be tempted buying this game.

Hey, thanks for telling the discount. :)

EDIT: Have people from the PS3 version an idea of the extreme mode difficulty?

Edited by Official-ME-

If it's anything like CE DX, the rankings will be based on, well, your rankings compared to everyone else who has played. S rank was something like being in the top 5%. If that's the case this time around, playing the game earlier should make it easier to have a higher ranking. As more people play and get better at the game, it will get tougher to be in the higher percentile. It's also unclear to me if trophies are meant for your ranking in any course, or if there's an overall ranking for all Regular, Extreme, and Single Train courses.

If the difficulty is anything like CE DX I imagine anybody could plat the game in a day or two, maybe 1-3 sessions? I plan on doing it in one sitting. The original CE is noticeably more difficult than CE DX. The Extreme mode in CE 2 sounds like it might be more in line with what CE 1 was like, but I think it's going to end up somewhere in the middle between CE DX Expert difficulty and CE 1 difficulty.

• Like 1

Hey, thanks for telling the discount. :)

EDIT: Have people from the PS3 version an idea of the extreme mode difficulty?

No problem. I decided to preorder it myself. Looking forward to this game.

I'll try to find out about the extreme mode difficulty. But I don't expect it to be easy upfront.

• 3 weeks later...

This game is the most rage enducing thing I've played in a while, and I haven't even started my adventure mode play through yet

.figured I would do score attack first and do it afterwards...I did the single train and extreme s rank trophies..but for some odd reason I cannot do regular..like really? I did extreme..but regular is holding me back? Wtf

My high score is just sitting there in the upper right corner mocking me..I missed s rank by a mere 100,000 points..I know what's keeping me from it too, it's these damn fucking ghosts..they fake you out and kill the clock, it's pivotal to eat them up as quickly as possible, and I just seem to take a few seconds too long every time..those little bastards are tricky, like really, i just want to bust up my ds4 and fucking rage quit..but I'm better than that :)

Edited by Property_Damage

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...