Experience ruined by 2 useless trophies

yussssUS

Unlike the first Rocksmith installment who was happily & proudly platted, this Rocksmith 2014 experience is completely ruined for me due to the 2 of the ugliest silliest trophies ever which require a lot of grinding and time consumption. This game sits idle on my "To Complete" list since January 2014 with no intent of finishing it. I am talking of course about the Mission 214 and Hitting .500. Ruined. :facepalm:

Unlike the first Rocksmith installment who was happily & proudly platted, this Rocksmith 2014 experience is completely ruined for me due to the 2 of the ugliest silliest trophies ever which require a lot of grinding and time consumption. This game sits idle on my "To Complete" list since January 2014 with no intent of finishing it. I am talking of course about the Mission 214 and Hitting .500. Ruined. :facepalm:

They really aren't bad at all. A bit of an exaggeration. There are all sorts of tricks online to speed up the grind getting them. I already have the 214 trophy and aren't even close to the plat yet and didn't even use any of the tricks. The game is there to do what it can to teach you guitar so you are more likely to try the missions than someone that can play already. You obviously aren't a beginner since you plated the first game. I don't see have having a trophy that might seem grindy to you should ruin the experience when there are so many other upgrades that make 2014 a better product as a whole compared to Rocksmith.

While slightly off-topic, there is an update coming out in October adding new features.  http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/40448-rocksmith-2014-remastered-faq/unread/

• Like 1