30 Nights At Joe's Diner

BIOHAZARD-R-US

Read the reviews on Steam about this game... and it's bad... like... really bad. Pretty much, you're a graveyard shift employee working at said diner... which is haunted, because it was built upon a Indian Burial Ground.

Sounds like that horror movie called Pet Semetary where buried animals and people came back to life... :o

Wow. You have a much higher standard for crap than me.

I like to think it's because I have truly experienced the crappiest of the crap stuff out there. 

Same thing with movies, people call all these "big" movies the worst of all time, but they haven't seen the truly shit movies. They're just average to me :dunno::P

• Like 1

5 isn't right either. That's not even a Roman numeral, it's tally marks. Apparently, consistency isn't worth anything anymore.

You, sir, paid even more attention. I wanted to point out that they're sloppy, but was sloppy myself :D

Although those tally marks could be forgiven, I guess.

Would be consistent, if they've used 卌 for their last trophy :D

Read the reviews on Steam about this game... and it's bad... like... really bad.  Pretty much, you're a graveyard shift employee working at said diner... which is haunted, because it was built upon a Indian Burial Ground.

all this steam games are so AWFUL. thanks to steam we are getting all this indie unfinished crap made with a $0.99 budget.

all this steam games are so AWFUL. thanks to steam we are getting all this indie unfinished crap made with a $0.99 budget.

For this reason, if the game sells a couple hundred copies, and you know people are gonna buy it whether outta curiosity, they love the 5NAF style or just cuz they can, then it'll return a profit, which will (hopefully!!!) allow the dev team to make a better game next time. Unfortunately we're stuck with this ripoff

• 6 months later...