Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChastityFail

Golden Bow.

5 posts in this topic

So I got on smite after being off for awhile and I noticed while building my Artimes that golden bow was just gone... 

I was like no way this can't be so I looked through every tab looking for the Golden bow then I started getting a bit upset

So then I Looked up and yep removed from game ... Why? It wasn't even that OP It helped archers wave clear.. Honestly

And there will be people who try to defend this shit and be like well it was OP blah blah was it really? Honestly the only thing it helped me do was clear waves as certain archers... 

I just don't understand this is why I don't normally play games like this to many changes when change isn't needed and ruins peoples play styles. 

Don't feel like adjusting my play style every time a developer decides oh We are gonna do this now with no compensation to what players who use this do. So you find yourself without a build that you grew to love. Its stupid

Edited by ChastityFail

Why? It wasn't even that OP

So it was over powered? Balancing can be a real kick in the nads when your style depends on something that is OP, even if it's not that OP.

So it was over powered? Balancing can be a real kick in the nads when your style depends on something that is OP, even if it's not that OP.

lol It wasn't even OP all it let you do is clear minions ? how is that op ?

Sometimes they dont just change OP things or weak things in games like this they also change items commonly used to change the dynamics of the game. This makes the game more competetive and also makes people try new builds

Sometimes they dont just change OP things or weak things in games like this they also change items commonly used to change the dynamics of the game. This makes the game more competetive and also makes people try new builds

Yea Still rocking with my artimes : ) just had to change alot of her to "rock" still