Burgins presents: Video Games, Featuring Burgins

Burgins

I saw your trophy list. Go plat Barbie and Monster High, best games ever, 100 out of 10

In all seriousness, you should complete RE4, it's a masterpiece.

I plan on finishing all mentioned tbh.

I notice off your list you have MW2 high in percentage but you still gotta do the Spec Ops stuff. When I pick up a copy of the game again I'd be willing to co-op that shit with you (since I'm in the same boat) if you want

I plan on finishing all mentioned tbh.

I notice off your list you have MW2 high in percentage but you still gotta do the Spec Ops stuff. When I pick up a copy of the game again I'd be willing to co-op that shit with you (since I'm in the same boat) if you want

The servers are the worst. I played online once and it was the worst experience. We could always try, we don't have anything to lose though.

Snagged me another

#33 - Until Dawn

1Ld98210.png

I messed up 2 playthroughs both going for everyone lives and everyone dies. At the very end. Both times. I love this game to death but I'm glad to be done with it

oh also, as a side note, Star Ocean: The Last Hope International came in the mail. I view this game & its plat as legendary status so I'm hype to finally give it a go

Edited by Ditnopota

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

#41 - Deadly Tower of Monsters

1L295ac2.png

chill game, good ps plus month this month for this game alone imo

#42 - The Order 1886

1L8b7a48.png

I hated this fucking game's storyline lmfao. "LET'S KILL OUR OWN PEOPLE THE ENTIRE GAME ON HUNCHES". Really dumb, REALLY dumb. And that ending? Holy hell, talk about dumb. Awful storyline, semi-fun shooter. Give a sequel that improves on this please. Borderlands 2 this shit. You can take this universe and turn into something outstanding but as it stands it's just kinda meh right now.

• 3 months later...

Back from my Trophy Hunting sabbatical. I'm witing this from my PS4's browser so no plat image but anway...

#43 - Destroy All Humans! 2

Ungodly easy platinum. Took up 2 afternoons to plat start to finish, no guides. In the running for one of my easiest platinums for sure. I grew up with the two DAH games so it feels good to revisit & conquer em. 2nd game was way more racist and sexist than I remember which is eh. But some of the game got some chuckles out of me. Fun nostalgic romp.

• 2 weeks later...

#45 - FFXV - Was such a boring grind near the end. Fun for 10 hrs, boring for 50. Glad to be done with the plat. Sad it's getting DLC, I don't want to play this anymore LOL

#46 - FreezeMe - A Super Mario 64 clone with some touches of Galaxy. Honestly not that bad for $10. A fun, chill plat, as buggy of a game as it was.

I've 100%'d some games the past few days. PS3 vers of TWD, Sly minigames, and Virtua Fighter 2.

As a disclaimer, I am working toward the Borderlands 1 DLC on PS3 now & in playing online I got the armory destruction trophy and have not yet obtained the Athena saving trophy, which comes before the armory in the DLC's story. This is due to me joining an online friend. Wanted to give this disclaimer since false flagged stuff and flagging in general has been a big topic on the forums as of late. Just a heads up there

• 5 months later...

#49 - TFTB

1L2ee2ae.png

I don't have anything snarky to say, I genuinely think this is Telltale's best game and story to-date. It was endearing, funny, and was a very unique interaction with the universe of Borderlands. I want more of this. TFTB2 plz? (also the 2nd run-in with vasquez at Old Haven was absolutely hilarious. Jack mocking u during the face peeling and how gross it actually was lmfao. I was dying)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

#52 - Greg Hastings Paintball 2

1L3e938e.png

Well, as weird as it is to say, I think this is the hardest game I've ever platinumed. Some of those events really made me go to the lengths of my shootin' game skills because having to rely on AI to help in a cooperative setting is hellish. It was a fun one, though. Check it out, there's no online trophies so it's worth a look