Dead Star or Dead Game ?

Leonkiller-7

Hello, I'm here because I started this game when it was free on the PSN Store, but it's desert now. I find a game only in the Asia's server, with a very bad connection, so it's not very funny ... 
It's insane, just 3 months and it's literally dead on this game ! I'm a complesionist, but I don't know how I'm supposed to do to finish that ... 
There are still people here who play at that ? 
Sorry for my English, I'm French and not very good !

Hello, I'm here because I started this game when it was free on the PSN Store, but it's desert now. I find a game only in the Asia's server, with a very bad connection, so it's not very funny ... 

It's insane, just 3 months and it's literally dead on this game ! I'm a complesionist, but I don't know how I'm supposed to do to finish that ... 

There are still people here who play at that ? 

Sorry for my English, I'm French and not very good !

I'm not suprised the game looked really crap when i booted it up. Look for or host a gaming session if you want people to play:

http://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

I have been playing for over a month and it seemed to be always with the same people. Last night there was not as many on but I haven't had any problems in finding games. Its rough with the only people playing being vets but I am only down to 6 more trophies (plus platinum) so I'm hoping to finish. In short, keep trying, it is a fun game once you get the hang of it. You can always add me if you want someone to play with.

Hey I check all regions...sometimes it lags me out but usually I don't have connection issues.

I also allow for PC gamers but there aren't too many usually.

As for XP, you have to do well overall in the matches. The better you do (killiny, upgrading, etc) the more fame you get. Its a long grind, I'm only at level 24..

It takes a huge amount of time to reach level 50 since you need over 2300000 total xp to get there. When I got my platinum was the second or third highest fame per minute on the leader board so I know more or less the best way to level. The tip is to mix up the 5 categories (Kills, upgrading, guardian, tactical action and match bonus). You can only get 2000 in each category so there's no point spending the whole game upgrading as you'll cap at 2000. You can't really influence match bonus but making sure you mix up the other 4 is the best way.

• 4 weeks later...

The game was fun, and I played it alot in the beginning. Then I took a break for awhile to play other games and had stopped at level 30. There was alot of people playing when I stopped but now I can't even find a match. Now I wish I stayed with the game until platinum. From what I looked on the official forum people still talking about it and there's still has to be some still playing at a certain time. If they going to stopped the server one day I hope they change the training mode to an actual mode that you can earn fame and level up offline.

Edited by Miketheking75

• 2 weeks later...