Will be free for ps plus September 2016

DeafThot

Yea. Excited about it. Wanna try this before going for Souls games ;).

I'd advise against playing this before any Souls games. You might be able to appreciate this game despite all its flaws if you've experienced what it's trying to imitate, but without that it's just a mediocre game that may put you off the real thing.

I'd advise against playing this before any Souls games. You might be able to appreciate this game despite all its flaws if you've experienced what it's trying to imitate, but without that it's just a mediocre game that may put you off the real thing.

don't care ;p i'm strange sometimes when it comes about games video games. I played often 2nd or 3rd game in frenchise and I was having fun ;d.

I haven't gotten anything from PS plus since last summer, so remind me if I get it for free will I always be able to download and play it?

Also this sounds awesome, as a HUGE souls fan I approve :D

As long as your plus membership is active you can download and play it anytime you want. If your subscription runs out, you won't be able to play it until you activate it again.

• Like 1

To be honest, i find the game pretty bad. Controls and camera sucks, in Dark Souls i feel i have 100% control on my char, LoTF on the other hand, i take a lot of hits mainly because of the game have a weird mechanic and some skills like Shelter take a long time to case, in some cases i don't even try to use it on bosses, for example.

the platinum is easy, everyone should give a try but don't expect too much...

I think I have to get a little bit more into it but the controls man. It feels so clumsy. Cannot compare it to Dark Souls. The movement of the character and the inability to cancel your attak and dodge is meh.. It's like a Dark Souls for retired characters.. but maybe I'll get a little more into the game