This Game is Broken

Berryjammy5

I'm on the "Black Caeser" case and whenever I try to talk to the fry cook, my partner vanishes from the cutscene, all the characters faces freeze, and then the game crashes. I've tried restarting the case, I've tried reinstalling the game multiple times.

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix it? Or do I just need to give up, because the game is literally unbeatable for me right now.

Sometimes the burning of the disc can create problems, and while it is extremely rare, it does happen. I had to get a new copy of Resident Evil 6 for the PS3 cuz the game data that it installed would get corrupt weekly, resulting in me having to delete it and reinstall it. Thankfully the saves weren't affected.

Alright, I'll try buying a new disc. Luckily, this game is only $1 for some reason.

It's a fantastic game but it sold poorly compared to Rockstar's other games. Creating an original IP is dangerous in the current market, and L.A. Noire's focus on drama and character building over the frenetic combat of Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc did not help its sales.

• Like 1

Has this happened to anyone else?..

Nopes, never had any issues, I think I got lucky with the disc I used, I reckon.

..L.A. Noire's focus on drama and character building over the frenetic combat of Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc did not help its sales.

Yup, perhaps can be attributed to the slow pace of the game compared to these titles, lack of multiplayer and the genre this game delved into may be the reason. I mean, crime novels, per se, is not everyone's forte. I haven't seen on Sherlock Holmes game doing remarkably good. Despite all these odds, I personally felt, what a game it was, amazing, Los Angeles of '40's was simply mesmerising, I loved every bit of this game.

• Like 1

You have a faulty game. This game is not broken at all.

Well I wouldn't say "at all". It is a R* game and they will always have bugs.

I think my funniest in LA Noire was when my car hovered 2 feet off the street. I wish I had recorded it because it was like someone stole Marty's DeLorean when he was back to the 50s and used the technology on an old Buick instead :P

It might be your PS3

I couldnt play the game on my 500gb, because the PS3 wouldnt read the disc.

My FAT 40gb could read the disc just fine.

Uncharted 2 kept crashing on both my 250gb & 500gb, but not my 40gb.

Some games are too demanding for the slim or super slim ps3, once those consoles have been used to much.

The Disc version of Max Payne 3, is an absolute disaster

• Like 1