Project Platinum: Prince of Persia

VeldinX

PSA: This is the new Prince of Persia PP thread carrying on from Boooda's original one. Everyone who was already on that list carries over to this one and everyone who has been waiting to get on has now been added. For newcomers and those who wish to be moved up a rank, this is now the thread to comment on. I hope everyone is pleased with the new thread, any feedback is always welcome, and lastly I would like to wish Boooda all the best... wherever he has gotten to! :P

Got the Sands of time plat. :) Bronze rank please.

You're already on the list from the previous thread but welcome again anyway. :)

• Like 1

I'm tempted for Sands of time. A 10 hour plat with 9 gold trophies! Plus I herd it's an awesome game!

Go for it! You can't go wrong with it I'd say. Even if it turned out you weren't enjoying it as much as you'd like just think: easy and very rewarding trophies. ;)

If I would know that you were to rebuild the PP I would recommend to include an icon/image with Farah.

The Sand bearer rank would be perfect for that.

In the same way, to include at least one  award, considering POP 2008 has DLC trophies.

You know, something extra, considering that this PP maybe will stay only with these games.

As soon as I finish my japanese games I will plat POP: TTT, it's taking time because I got injured :/

If I would know that you were to rebuild the PP I would recommend to include an icon/image with Farah.

The Sand bearer rank would be perfect for that.

In the same way, to include at least one  award, considering POP 2008 has DLC trophies.

You know, something extra, considering that this PP maybe will stay only with these games.

As soon as I finish my japanese games I will plat POP: TTT, it's taking time because I got injured :/

I was told it would be best to keep the icons the same as before so people who were already using them wouldn't have to change them, though I did make a small change to the frame on the platinum and silver icons so they matched.

Actually I was thinking of adding a bonus for completing the Epilogue DLC but decided against it for now as I'd have to look through everyone already added to see who has completed it. I might add it in future though.

Oh, I hope you recover and feel better soon. :)

• Like 1

I was told it would be best to keep the icons the same as before so people who were already using them wouldn't have to change them, though I did make a small change to the frame on the platinum and silver icons so they matched.

Actually I was thinking of adding a bonus for completing the Epilogue DLC but decided against it for now as I'd have to look through everyone already added to see who has completed it. I might add it in future though.

Go to sleep already!  -_- haha, nice thread :)

I'll leave a like.  ^_^

Edited by Finozzi1696

Oh, such a pity, I always considered Farah as an important character in the series.

Thanks for the recovery wishes :)

Edited by GoldenShaka

Aha! What a great scot you are, we need more PP managers like you, really on the ball. A lot of them just abandon it.

I like the additions to the platinum and silver image, nice work :yay:.

Thank you both! :D

I was actually really glad that DLC wasn't required for the platinum rank, as Epilogue isn't avaliable in my country... what a pain.

Don't worry, if I did decide to include the Epilogue in this it would be a bonus rank and definitely wouldn't affect anyone's eligibility for platinum rank.

Don't worry, if I did decide to include the Epilogue in this it would be a bonus rank and definitely wouldn't affect anyone's eligibility for platinum rank.

Well, I always could make an alternate EU account and get the DLC, I guess... just don't want to go through all the hassle yet just for one tiny-tiny DLC.

I've checked the UK NPEB code and it matches with my copy of POP2008, so the UK DLC should register... I think...

Well, I always could make an alternate EU account and get the DLC, I guess... just don't want to go through all the hassle yet just for one tiny-tiny DLC.

I've checked the UK NPEB code and it matches with my copy of POP2008, so the UK DLC should register... I think...

That should work but I can't 100% guarantee it. If you are to play the game it would be a shame to miss out on the DLC as it's actually the final ending to the game, even if it is rather short. Shame they didn't release a "Complete Edition" you could have gotten though, would have made it a little easier.

P.S. I don't know if you noticed but I credited you in the introduction for the original idea of a Prince of Persia PP. Just want to double check if that's right? I had to delve pretty deep in the "General info" thread so would like to make sure in case I missed something.

That should work but I can't 100% guarantee it. If you are to play the game it would be a shame to miss out on the DLC as it's actually the final ending to the game, even if it is rather short. Shame they didn't release a "Complete Edition" you could have gotten though, would have made it a little easier.

P.S. I don't know if you noticed but I credited you in the introduction for the original idea of a Prince of Persia PP. Just want to double check if that's right? I had to delve pretty deep in the "General info" thread so would like to make sure in case I missed something.

I've first played 2008 back on PC when it came out. Was dissapointed that the DLC was console only, really wanted to play it, so shortly after getting my first PS3 I've rushed to the store to finally buy it... only to be denied by the region block. Wah.

And yeah, I was the one behind the idea. Was actually pleasantly surprised to see my name in the intro. :awesome:

already Platinumed Shadow Warriror & Two Thrones, will go for Sand of Time and Forgotten Sand soon.

Kaleena is my favorite female character in game for quite some time. Too bad she didn't get the best outcome.

At least in the Kindred Blades she went out more gracefully, killing herself and triggering the Sands outbreak to save the Prince's life... a pity this version of the plot was killed off, it seemed so much better.

I've first played 2008 back on PC when it came out. Was dissapointed that the DLC was console only, really wanted to play it, so shortly after getting my first PS3 I've rushed to the store to finally buy it... only to be denied by the region block. Wah.

And yeah, I was the one behind the idea. Was actually pleasantly surprised to see my name in the intro. :awesome:

Oh that's rough to be burned not once but twice. Hopefully you'll get to play it sometime.

Ha well I thought it was only right to give credit to everyone involved. :)