Project Platinum: Prince of Persia

VeldinX

1 minute ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

@VeldinX Yeah this happened yesterday and I dont know what happened i got a trophy went to check it here and boom, my page is gone. @BlindMango and @Sly Ripper any fix on this? I know my settings aren't private.

It's a glitch that happens when PSN is doing stuff and you try to sync. PSN was down for a bit and doing stuff yesterday, so you were probably affected by that. Earn a new trophy in any game and sync again and that fixes it 99% of the time.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Spaz said:

How doable is Prince of Persia (2008 reboot)?

Considering I finished it over 10 years ago now my memory is a little off but I remember thoroughly enjoying this game and getting the platinum, along with the DLC. I never understood the hate it got. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/04/2020 at 6:35 PM, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Started this franchise up. Hope to finish it up quickly. But for now...

Up to Shadow Warrior

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

Noticed you've platinum'd WW and TTT since this post, so went ahead and added you to Sand Master! ?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Oh hey, I already got all 5 plats.

I'm not a trophy hunter anymore but I really like the prince of persia series back in the day

What this project plat anyway? Haven't lurk in here for a long long time, finally decide to register properly today.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2020 at 2:24 AM, Cendolium said:

Oh hey, I already got all 5 plats.

I'm not a trophy hunter anymore but I really like the prince of persia series back in the day

What this project plat anyway? Haven't lurk in here for a long long time, finally decide to register properly today.

Welcome! :wave:  Project Platinum is just a little club for members of the site who earn platinums in certain series. There are heaps of them you can join, each with unique badges to earn. And speaking of which, you have rightfully earned the platinum rank on this one and "The Prince" badge!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Accidental post. While I was multitasking between different tabs, somehow a premature post (and concept in early development) was submitted when it shouldn't have.

Edited by EcoShifter