[New PS2 leak?] Destroy All Humans rated for PS4

Finozzi1696

The game was really nice for the first couple of hours...but it got stale and repetitive after that. Won't be buying it for a reboot...still have the original sitting back in the PlayStation Room. NOW...if they bring out a new story and offer the 1st two games in that package as bonus items...then you might have me picking up a copy.

Yup. This game was freaking awesome. Too bad it looks like it'll skip a gen. Hopefully ps3 gets a port too...doubt it though. 

unlikely, after the ps2 emulation on ps4 was announced the ps2 classics on ps3 production pretty much stopped (it lasted nearly 5 years so it had a good run). they only released 1 more ps2 game on ps3 some weeks ago, grandia 3, after a whole year without releasing any for the ps3. so you should expect all the attention to go to the ps4 with this ps2 games from now on.

i never bought any ps2 classic on ps3 because of the lack of trophy support honestly, so that's why i prefer to buy them on ps4 because of their platinums.

Edited by smellslikejavier

I just noticed how this rating has the exact same information as the last 2008's X360 rating of the original game re-release.

Not to mention that an XOne rating still hasn't appeared yet on the site.

So this is very likely to be a PS2 emulation rather than a new entry or reboot.

And if it does well I assume they'll bring the sequels too.

Just sharing this for anyone out there still debating if this is an emulation or not.

The game was really nice for the first couple of hours...but it got stale and repetitive after that. Won't be buying it for a reboot...still have the original sitting back in the PlayStation Room. NOW...if they bring out a new story and offer the 1st two games in that package as bonus items...then you might have me picking up a copy.

Yeah, I think I'd be all for playing this again if it happens as a emulated game.

OMFG YES PLZ YES I'll acutally buy a PS2 game for ps4 if this becomes a thing!

please let it be a ps2 emulation! would be good to see sony is bringing new publishers to it.

Edited by SupaTrupa1

Only playstation l did not own was ps2. My parents were like, son don't you have a playstation already? Why you need another one and l was too young to explain and persuade them so l missed all the games from ps2 era but this cover looks fun and l am glad to see all hype from fellow hunters.
If it happens, l will give it a go :)

Only playstation l did not own was ps2. My parents were like, son don't you have a playstation already? Why you need another one and l was too young to explain and persuade them so l missed all the games from ps2 era but this cover looks fun and l am glad to see all hype from fellow hunters.

If it happens, l will give it a go :)

I had a similar situation in my childhood with my parents, luckily I managed to convince them to buy me one eventually and it became the best thing I received on my whole life! There's a reason why it became the best selling console of its generation by a large margin and why it became one of the best selling consoles of all time, because of the excellent catalogue it had.

I recommend you to look for lists and videos of PS2 games of your favorite genre and I'm sure you'll find thousands of amazing games that will catch your interest.

It definitely has one of the best catalogues of any console.

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/destroy-humans-rated-ps4-europe

------------

P00005590.jpg

------------

The Pan European Game Information board has rated Destroy All Humans for PlayStation 4.

Destroy All Humans originally launched for PS2 and Xbox in 2005.

Currently It's not clear if this will be a PS2 emulation on PS4 or a new game.

------------

------------

What other PS2 games would you like to see on PS4 with trophy/platinum support? go here -> http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

Would love to play this again! But would much rather have Spyro trilogy with trophy support :(

I had a similar situation in my childhood with my parents, luckily I managed to convince them to buy me one eventually and it became the best thing I received on my whole life! There's a reason why it became the best selling console of its generation by a large margin and why it became one of the best selling consoles of all time, because of the excellent catalogue it had.

I recommend you to look for lists and videos of PS2 games of your favorite genre and I'm sure you'll find thousands of amazing games that will catch your interest.

It definitely has one of the best catalogues of any console.

I like Monsters Inc and TMNT for PS2. Ah, the good ol' days. G.I. Joe wasn't too bad once I got the hang of it.

• 5 weeks later...