Shortcut for Trophies *updated*

Jocomat10

I Have a strong (lvl 60) save file just before Beating Dr.doom on Hard difficulty if anyone wants to join via online and get 5 trophies in just a few minutes. 1 gold, 1 silver and three bronze (1 dlc). you will get the completion on hard trophy which its self requires 2 playthroughs. Doing it this way you  will only have to beat the game once to get your platinum. upon beating DR.Doom you will get to keep my save file and continue on normal (if your just starting) and get all collectables, normal completion and then do your comic mission ect..  Its possible for a hardcore Grinder to get the plat in one night doing this method. Using an ingame speed build exploit with Sabertooth. This method has been confirmed first hand by me to work.

PSN Jocomat10

Edited by Jocomat10

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I might be interested. The game is currently discounted to just under $18 thru Monday (2/20/17) via Flash Sale and I'm still debating on if I want it now or wait for it get cheaper. Lol.

Besides, the final DLC for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and the open beta for Ghost Recon: WIldlands come out next week. Because of that, I may get MUA1 on Monday and not play it til the following week...

On 9/5/2016 at 10:51 PM, Jocomat10 said:

I Have a strong (lvl 60) save file just before Beating Dr.doom on Hard difficulty if anyone wants to join via online and get 5 trophies in just a few minutes. 1 gold, 1 silver and three bronze (1 dlc). you will get the completion on hard trophy which its self requires 2 playthroughs. Doing it this way you  will only have to beat the game once to get your platinum. upon beating DR.Doom you will get to keep my save file and continue on normal (if your just starting) and get all collectables, normal completion and then do your comic mission ect..  Its possible for a hardcore Grinder to get the plat in one night doing this method. Using an ingame speed build exploit with Sabertooth. This method has been confirmed first hand by me to work.

PSN Jocomat10

Would be nice. :/

OP hasn't said anything since september 11 2016....or gotten on since september 19...2016.:facepalm:

Probably have to send him a PSN message if interested.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

I am starting the game right now if you guys want to give me a couple days to beat it on Hard.

14 hours ago, Pirelli913 said:

I might be interested. The game is currently discounted to just under $18 thru Monday (2/20/17) via Flash Sale and I'm still debating on if I want it now or wait for it get cheaper. Lol.

Besides, the final DLC for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and the open beta for Ghost Recon: WIldlands come out next week. Because of that, I may get MUA1 on Monday and not play it til the following week...

13 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Would be nice. :/

9 hours ago, clintstrifez said:

if your still doing this im down. just got the game on sale.

Feel free to add me if you'd like, I haven't done a hard run yet, nor do I have all the character outfits (yet!), but I DO have all the DLC character's done. I can confirm that this method works for those as well, as I was playing couch co-op with my wife and when one costume unlocked she received all of the DLC costume trophies.

Just include something in your message describing why you've added me ;)

2 hours ago, colinmazzini said:

@TheYuriG can you link this charity asylum...I have a save right before the final boss on hard and I am like level 58 or something. It might take a bit longer than 60 but it isn't very hard. I might be able to help some people.

Here it is, friend. Make sure to post it somehow stating the duration of your run too