-Collect x bandit momentos/diaries/objects

-Takedown x bandits without being detected

-Escape the tunnel within x seconds

-Clear out the bandit's main camp without taking damage

-Set x bandits on fire

-Reach the subway

-Destroy the bandit car

-Enter the yellow zone

Not sure why this piece of garbage has to have DLC content with trophies, especially since some are probably missable, hopefully the DLC is selected separately from the main game so if you have to replay it wont take too long. Also yes, those are the trophies, they dont specify the amounts.

Haven't played the game since writing the guide and finishing the plat in june, hopefully its running better and isn't corrupting saves anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

The first DLC Voice of Freedom is bringing 8 bronze trophies:

-Collect x bandit momentos/diaries/objects

-Takedown x bandits without being detected

-Escape the tunnel within x seconds

-Clear out the bandit's main camp without taking damage

-Set x bandits on fire

-Reach the subway

-Destroy the bandit car

-Enter the yellow zone

Not sure why this piece of garbage has to have DLC content with trophies, especially since some are probably missable, hopefully the DLC is selected separately from the main game so if you have to replay it wont take too long. Also yes, those are the trophies, they dont specify the amounts.

Haven't played the game since writing the guide and finishing the plat in june, hopefully its running better and isn't corrupting saves anymore.

Well, the game runs much smoother since the big Performance patch. You should really give it a try again. The devs have put a lot of work in this game after the release. 

Pretty ballsy of them to release DLC.

There will be 3 DLC and this was known since release of the game.

Ugh. I COULD be inclined to eventually buy the season pass for this IF they release a few more patches. The game was fun when it wasn't being a broken piece of shit.

When did you play the last time?

Well, the game runs much smoother since the big Performance patch. You should really give it a try again. The devs have put a lot of work in this game after the release. 

There will be 3 DLC and this was known since release of the game.

When did you play the last time?

I played it whenever I got plat which was a few weeks ago. I played it after one one of the newer patches. It fixed the frame rate and stuff but my save also corrupted, so it was a mixed bag too me.
  • Like 1

I played it whenever I got plat which was a few weeks ago. I played it after one one of the newer patches. It fixed the frame rate and stuff but my save also corrupted, so it was a mixed bag too me.

Well, that sucks ... Your save was probably created pre patch? Im quite sure, that there arent any big issues, if you start a fresh game now.