It’s better with friends trophy glicht ?

MaceMP4-2Iron

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me it worked fine, unlocked after 20 races. I had some trouble with Ride some months back, as these Milestone moto games are basically a reskin of one another, I think the online counter is bugged all across their line.

Edited by ElBolovo

Did about 30-35 races (completed and within the 40 sec timeline for all) before I got the trophy. I found that the games I was hosting always counted, provided you completed the race (within the 40 sec timeline from no 1, and confirmed your race points. When racing in lobbies hosted by others, it became more random, some counted some didn´t. I did not leave lobbies to check each game, so cannot specify more on that.

Good luck, it can be done with a little patience, load times are ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Martinhopp said:

Did about 30-35 races (completed and within the 40 sec timeline for all) before I got the trophy. I found that the games I was hosting always counted, provided you completed the race (within the 40 sec timeline from no 1, and confirmed your race points. When racing in lobbies hosted by others, it became more random, some counted some didn´t. I did not leave lobbies to check each game, so cannot specify more on that.

Good luck, it can be done with a little patience, load times are ridiculous.

Where did you find lobbies from others? :lol:

On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Evertonian said:

being the host and finishing the race and being in a private match yielded 100% of games played to games counted for me

that's how I would recommend getting this, along with some coffee to keep you awake from the complete dullness of the grind

So yeah ik was host too. But no luck with the counter. 

@serialkila: Just go for it. It only takes some time to complete all races.

7 minutes ago, NTGSruler said:

So yeah ik was host too. But no luck with the counter. 

@serialkila: Just go for it. It only takes some time to complete all races.

If you are 2 players, the 2nd have to arrive at least 30 seconds later than 1st.

If you are 3 players, only 1st & 2nd will count a race done.

On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Rafi_004 said:

If you are 2 players, the 2nd have to arrive at least 30 seconds later than 1st.

If you are 3 players, only 1st & 2nd will count a race done.

Later? Why? I don't think that's necessary. Anyway i got the trophies but the counter is just way off.

• 2 years later...

Hey guys just wanted to share my experience with this damn trophy because my partner and I had this glitch on us. We tried all different kind of scenarios and strategies and we seem to have found a way to make it count every time for one person (9 times out of 10?), but never for both. So it doubles the requirements but was consistent. 

We ended up doing the race with no AI and using public instead. Class didn't seem to matter. The host would always win and be the one getting the count. Dont press x at the end! Just let it count down and ride out. This seemed to negate the count mostly every time. BOTH players exit the lobby to the main menu and restart lobby etc, again host getting the count. Also saves time going public, instead of inviting each time with this method. 2nd player just goes to quick match and it automatically finds the match because no one plays this Haha. 

Hope this helps save time for some, because we wasted a lot of time at first. Cheers guys

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got this one recently, and just to add up my points on this topic:

We were two, we first did 10 races without AI, he got 7 wins and I got 3, he got 7 registered and I got 2 (I once won with penalty so I guess this is a no go), so it just register wins on this one.

Then we did some with AI, and being 1st and 2nd did register races for both of us (even though finishing second makes you lose points) - he even won one with a penalty and still registered, so I'm guessing this is only denied when head-to-head. 

A lot of this might be different when there are 3 players or more, but this is what I've figured from my run.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just helped my friend yesterday with the 20 wins and at first they weren't counting (also did some without AI) and his matches weren't counting until he placed 1st place one of the matches and he left to check his total on the Titles and his counter went up after that, then we did 2 more making sure he was at least 3rd place and he got the trophy after placing second and it was in a private lobby. So that seems to be it, you need to place at least top 3 with AI for it to count rather than completing it in any position.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...