"Completion" Stat

Go to solution Solved by thegirlruka,

How is calculate (formula) the "Completion" Stat at inicial gamer page? Mine is around 84.02% right now...

I am looking for a realistic stat: trophy points achieved (650.295) / trophy points possible - with all DLC of the games I have played (783.185) = 83.03%

I consider this the nearest realistic stat for my completion percentage because this consider the platinum, gold, silver and bronze points.

So, for PSN Profiles what is the formula for Completion Stat?

Thanks.

How is calculate (formula) the "Completion" Stat at inicial gamer page? Mine is around 84.02% right now...I am looking for a realistic stat: trophy points achieved (650.295) / trophy points possible - with all DLC of the games I have played (783.185) = 83.03%I consider this the nearest realistic stat for my completion percentage because this consider the platinum, gold, silver and bronze points.So, for PSN Profiles what is the formula for Completion Stat?Thanks.

Every trophy except platinum count. If you have a game with 0% completion if doesn't count toward the main completion stat. That's it.

I know games without a single trophy earned don't get counted on this site. I'm not quite sure if the same goes for dlc packs though.

No DLCs are counted regardless. Unless they are part of a 0% list
  • Like 1

Thanks for answer.

But Platinum points (180) counts for total points, right?

So, why exclude Platinum points of stat? (Just for I understand)

This site does this process because that's the same used by PlayStation Network. On their lists the platinum isn't part of the 100% completion. You should ask Sony the reason

• Solution

(Obtained trophy points - Platinum points) / (All possible trophy points in games not F ranked - Platinum points)

Fixed it for ya ;)

What Satoshi posted is the formula for the number that displays on all pages of a profile.

The one that shows in name/stats is (sum of all your percentages) / (number of games)

• Like 2

You don't get 100% when you earn the platinum. You get the platinum because you earned 100% on the main game.

I desagree. I can get the platinum and don´t have 100% in a game with DLC. So I can get the platinum before get 100%.

My question was answered kuuhaku and Satoshi, because this site can do whatever stat it want, but:

1. Sony counts platinum points in XP (total points achieved and possible - 650.295/783.185) to upgrade the levels;

2. I don´t know where I can find that Sony exclude platinum points from total points.

3. So, platinum points would be at stats of % do total points achieved.

That´s my point.

But again, I wanted to know only the formula of this site calculate. This was given by the two gamers above...

Thanks all.

I desagree. I can get the platinum and don´t have 100% in a game with DLC. So I can get the platinum before get 100%.

He said main game.

2. I don´t know where I can find that Sony exclude platinum points from total points.

Platinums aren't excluded from the total points (aka your level). Plats are excluded from each individual list since as Hemiak said a plat isn't part of the 100% but the reward for 100%(main trophy list) Edited by Winston
  • Like 1

Just to echo the above, an example:

If I had just one game and it was Assassin's Creed 2 and I had one trophy left to get and it was the last on the list - Victory Lies in Preparation (Bronze - 15 points)

The % Complete you would see for the game would be 98.57%. The Completion Stat on your profile would also be 98.57% even though total points would be 1035 / 1230. If the Platinum was part of the % complete for a game then game completion would be 84.14% (1035 / 1230). That is not the way it's calculated by Sony or PSN Profiles.

A Platinum is just an extra bonus of 180 points to add to your level for finishing the main game - oh and it looks cool too!

• Like 2