[SPOILERS] No idea how to finish the game!

harsly

Alright this is seriously confusing and pissing me off. 

I got to the part where you're in the Queen's Quarters, and you kill the Dr.and take his eye. Then I went through the kitchen and died. Now I recovered the items from my previous survivor. How the hell do I get back to Queen's Quarters? I've read all kinds of stuff on other forums, but nothing conclusive.  :unsure:

Any help would be appreciated. 

Edited by harsly

You get back to the palace underground where docs lab is if you didn't make it to the kitchens safe house then backtrack from there the same way you got there 1st time. i know because i did the same thing myself lol. only the safe house short cut had decided to glich on me too, so i had to make my way back on foot the long way i.e through Victoria memorial & palace gates bit into palace underground then take it from there.

You should probably familiarize yourself with this route as you'll have to use it to make your way back to safe house after you've made your way into Queens quarters & successfully retrieved the Panacaea. Watch out for the exploding Zombi's when making your escape from the palace they got me once too lol. Also theres a few red glowing or white spitting Zombi's along the way too so just take your time, conserve any ammo left for them, watch every corner & you should make it safely back to safe house. From there you'll have to make your way to Tower of London so just head towards train subway watch out for the horde that attacks near the stairs, luckily theres a handily placed mounted machine gun there so take care of them & make a break for it 1st chance you get. Game ends after you've gone through keycard door & make it to some ladders, Good Luck & Happy hunting i just got my plat :)

You get back to the palace underground where docs lab is if you didn't make it to the kitchens safe house then backtrack from there the same way you got there 1st time. i know because i did the same thing myself lol. only the safe house short cut had decided to glich on me too, so i had to make my way back on foot the long way i.e through Victoria memorial & palace gates bit into palace underground then take it from there.

You should probably familiarize yourself with this route as you'll have to use it to make your way back to safe house after you've made your way into Queens quarters & successfully retrieved the Panacaea. Watch out for the exploding Zombi's when making your escape from the palace they got me once too lol. Also theres a few red glowing or white spitting Zombi's along the way too so just take your time, conserve any ammo left for them, watch every corner & you should make it safely back to safe house. From there you'll have to make your way to Tower of London so just head towards train subway watch out for the horde that attacks near the stairs, luckily theres a handily placed mounted machine gun there so take care of them & make a break for it 1st chance you get. Game ends after you've gone through keycard door & make it to some ladders, Good Luck & Happy hunting i just got my plat :)

Thanks for taking the time to write this! I just finished the game, although my game ended with The Prepper getting pissed at me, so I had to escape the safe house, then the credits rolled (and my trophy for completing the game popped), but I still had to run to the Tower of London where I escaped with a chopper. 

This game gets really confusing towards the end, oh well, at least now I know for my other two playthroughs.  :lol: