Aowba

Easiest way to boost XP/Affiliation

9 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I've found a way how you can boost your xp without losing chips in tournaments/ring games etc.

So the thing is that you should play Underground mode.

Start a new game (area doesn't matter) and just keep pushing all the way. You should go All-In every single time.

Bots will just keep folding their cards and you will get XP bonuses every time.

I don't know if it's possible to earn some trophies like "win with 7/2" or "go all-in without seeing your hole cards" but you can check it by yourself while boosting.

Thanks for your time! See y'all on poker tables :)

Sounds like an awfully slow way to get XP. If they keep folding, then a tournament probably takes up to an hour, no ?

Those 2 trophies are very easy. For the 2nd one, just obviously just go all-in blind and hope that either everyone folds (yes that counts too) or they call and you win. You probably only need a few until you hit and win the trophy. For 7/2, just raise with 7/2, if not go all-in and again hope they fold.

That's the quickest way... but there's a limit. After that you can boost with a buddy in head to head.  They set the game to "Sit out" while you go back to going all in and then showing your hand.  Or you can also sit out too and both of you end up alternating wins, being the dealer....

16 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Fast way to billion point trophy 

No fast way to billion chips. Doubt anyone will ever get it. 

On 2/22/2017 at 2:46 PM, demonviper666 said:

Fast way to billion point trophy 

Buy the Boss of all Bosses Bundle 286 times. 

Edited by CuteBoringLove

I got to affiliate level 5 in a few days. To climb fast, enter any table and begin to give-reload the table object of another player. It will cost you $ 500 although there are days that cost $ 375. Each recharge can receive 200,400,1k, 2k or 5k XP!

You can recharge the entire table and receive 1k, 2k, 5k or even less, costing about $ 2k; So giving 1to1 is better than the whole table.

Try to have a margin of 300k $. With the briefcases and affiliation rises, you recover what you invest.

To recharge: press R2, left stick to select player and triangle to recharge

On 9/1/2017 at 8:19 AM, Nubalico said:

I got to affiliate level 5 in a few days. To climb fast, enter any table and begin to give-reload the table object of another player. It will cost you $ 500 although there are days that cost $ 375. Each recharge can receive 200,400,1k, 2k or 5k XP!

You can recharge the entire table and receive 1k, 2k, 5k or even less, costing about $ 2k; So giving 1to1 is better than the whole table.

Try to have a margin of 300k $. With the briefcases and affiliation rises, you recover what you invest.

To recharge: press R2, left stick to select player and triangle to recharge

I got 10K once. lol

On 9/7/2016 at 5:57 AM, Aowba said:

Hello guys!

I've found a way how you can boost your xp without losing chips in tournaments/ring games etc.

So the thing is that you should play Underground mode.

Start a new game (area doesn't matter) and just keep pushing all the way. You should go All-In every single time.

Bots will just keep folding their cards and you will get XP bonuses every time.

I don't know if it's possible to earn some trophies like "win with 7/2" or "go all-in without seeing your hole cards" but you can check it by yourself while boosting.

Thanks for your time! See y'all on poker tables :)

This won't work after 50,000 rep is gained until your affiliation resets.