Vita version

chickenbaltipie

17 minutes ago, T87 said:

Hey guys, have you heard the news? Level-5 acquired Comcept yesterday and they said the portable versions haven't been cancelled, they're still aiming for a 2017 release.

http://twinfinite.net/2017/06/level-5-acquired-comcept-mighty-no-9-game-coming-3ds-vita/

Glorious, now it's going to break handhelds.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh god dammit! Listen here Comcept (or whatever company is doing this game), if you are going to bring Mighty No. 9 to the Vita (and I pray to those souls whom actually do get this game for the vita), then please make it so that ALL of the trophies can be obtainable, and not fucking glitched. It's bad enough that I had to deal with the Prison Boss trophy glitch which almost prevented me from working my way towards the platinum on the PS3 version, but please spare the vita from getting destroyed.

9 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Oh god dammit! Listen here Comcept (or whatever company is doing this game), if you are going to bring Mighty No. 9 to the Vita (and I pray to those souls whom actually do get this game for the vita), then please make it so that ALL of the trophies can be obtainable, and not fucking glitched. It's bad enough that I had to deal with the Prison Boss trophy glitch which almost prevented me from working my way towards the platinum on the PS3 version, but please spare the vita from getting destroyed.

That game shouldn't be on Vita at all. It's going to brick her, no doubts.

• Like 1