EU Sale

Satoshi Ookami

Oh yea, it's that time again. We, EU peasants, get a sale!

This time, repeat of Games under *insert your currency* and PSV/PS3 sale!

Here's a link for the PSV/PS3 sale https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-cz/save-up-to-60-on-ps3-ps-vita-games/cid=STORE-MSF75508-SUTPS3VITA

I can't link the Games under since that depends on store but you can find it on the main site.

There are some interesting weeb games!

Guys, buy Asterisk :awesome:

And if you don't have SAO Re: HF, for that price, it's an NA-level steal :)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Oh yea, it's that time again. We, EU peasants, get a sale!

This time, repeat of Games under *insert your currency* and PSV/PS3 sale!

Here's a link for the PSV/PS3 sale https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-cz/save-up-to-60-on-ps3-ps-vita-games/cid=STORE-MSF75508-SUTPS3VITA

I can't link the Games under since that depends on store but you can find it on the main site.

There are some interesting weeb games!

Guys, buy Asterisk :awesome:

And if you don't have SAO Re: HF, for that price, it's an NA-level steal :)

Asterisk is a bit too expensive. I will wait for the next year's Japan sale.

EDIT: Definitely getting SAO Re: HF. Holy crow! It's £4!

Edited by Edunstar84

Get SAO and Asterisk :D And for ReHF it's pretty normal price =D It's been like that in previous 2-3 NA store sales =D

Other two should be physical so you start collecting :awesome:

I'd love to get all of them. SAO ReHF is very cheap, but I recently finished the vita version. Not sure about doing the affinity and implements all over again :hmm:.

Luckily I have all the games I could've been interested in, so my backlog oath and wallet are safe. *carefully sidesteps SAO* :awesome:

What Satoshi means is that the mp trophy can be done solo.

There are no online trophies :awesome:

I rather remain a .hackian (who periodically visits the Horizon camp) and stay away from Kirito and his harem. 

I must... resist the temptation of the plat, just need to remind myself what this game is based on, and I'll pull through...

Edited by NetEntity

I'd love to get all of them. SAO ReHF is very cheap, but I recently finished the vita version. Not sure about doing the affinity and implements all over again :hmm:.

Buy it for the future ;) It's not like you have PS4 now =D

I rather remain a .hackian (who periodically visits the Horizon camp) and stay away from Kirito and his harem. 

Just play with him, you don't need to go to his camp :awesome:

I must... resist the temptation of the plat, just need to remind myself what this game is based on, and I'll pull through...

Do not resist :awesome:

UR plat :awesome:

You should have expected that when you saw me creating the thread :D

And don't tell me this is worse than Big in Japan for you :P

I'm just a bit less disappointed now that I saw a ps4 sale as well. I finally bought infamous second son (after over a damn year) and wolfenstein old blood. Also isn't it ironic that in over a year of sales they haven't put, not even once, Dying Light (main game) on sale? That's the game I want the most >.<

Poor sale this time, but at least there are a few hours left to decide what to buy from last weeks Retro sale (damn my limited wallet funds :facepalm: )

Get the ARCADE GAMES SERIES 3in1 bundle. It's like 4€ and it gives 3 classic '80 games. They also all have platinum and they aren't hard either. The most famous game in the bundle is PACMAN although the one I enjoyed the most is Dig Dug. Edited by Winston

Magrunner: paid full price back on X360 and enjoyed it even though it's not without fault. When I got my PS3 (and got rid of my X360) I wanted to get it again but not full price. It had been on a 50% sale once before and I figured if it would ever enter a sale like that again, I would certainly buy it.

Psychonauts: Never played it, it's from Double Fine, a sequel is in the works and the sales price is more like what I'd want to pay for PS2 emulation.