All Gold Bolts problem

lucxav

i collected 27/28 gold bolts.

the last is on Quartu (the one protected by electric barrier)

When i returned to quartu before start challenge mode, the green button to disable the barrier was red!!!

So i started challenge mode, but when i arrived in the fabric, the gold bolt wan't there!!! Main menu reports that i have all  gold bolts on Quartu! but the total bolts is still 27/28!!!

some help?? 

post-163123-0-41108400-1473335698_thumb.jpg

i collected 27/28 gold bolts.

the last is on Quartu (the one protected by electric barrier)

When i returned to quartu before start challenge mode, the green button to disable the barrier was red!!!

So i started challenge mode, but when i arrived in the fabric, the gold bolt wan't there!!! Main menu reports that i have all  gold bolts on Quartu! but the total bolts is still 27/28!!!

some help?? 

There is a small room with a switch in that main room that you have to melee. There are two rooms just like each other so make sure you are in the right one. Also you should have the Map-O-Matic so go back to every level and look at the map to make sure you didn't miss one somewhere else.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

If this is the room with Ms. Zurkon boss battle, there's alot of rooms with barriers that open after the bossfight and one of them has an identical button that you melee as the one that activates the boss fight. The room itself doesn't show up in map-O-matic but it's pretty hard to miss. Just keep flying around the room and check every corner you'll find it.