PVZGW2 New DLC Trophies

Most of them are time related and require 3 different events (Super Mix Match, Cats vs Dinos, and Boss Rush, yes, only 1 event at a time). I'm guessing each event lasts 4 days, so there's 9 days you have to wait to get them. Plus there's the Community Event trophies, which get put up maybe twice a month, and one of those trophies is for participating in 3 Community Events. Maybe they're going to speed up the time between Events.

In short, they're really easy, you just have to wait a while to get them.

• Like 1

Most of them are time related and require 3 different events (Super Mix Match, Cats vs Dinos, and Boss Rush, yes, only 1 event at a time). I'm guessing each event lasts 4 days, so there's 9 days you have to wait to get them. Plus there's the Community Event trophies, which get put up maybe twice a month, and one of those trophies is for participating in 3 Community Events. Maybe they're going to speed up the time between Events.

In short, they're really easy, you just have to wait a while to get them.

In that case I'll leave this game alone for a little bit longer.

• 4 weeks later...

Tell that to the crazy difficulty boss hunt...

Yeah, that wasn't fun, at all. I was really expecting them to have it set at the Ops level Crazy, but instead they had jacked it up way high. Didn't get the trophy, I've got to wait until the next round now. Beat it plent of times on Normal and Hard, but always such terrible luck on Crazy.

Yeah, that wasn't fun, at all. I was really expecting them to have it set at the Ops level Crazy, but instead they had jacked it up way high. Didn't get the trophy, I've got to wait until the next round now. Beat it plent of times on Normal and Hard, but always such terrible luck on Crazy.

Same experience with me, friend me and we can team up next time it's available.

• 4 weeks later...

If you get the key out of the 50 rainbow star chest in town hall, does it go away when the town hall closes? Could you use the key the next time its open or do you have to get the key again out of the chest? This whole DLC seems like a huge pain in the ass. If you guys need another person in the next mystery portal, id be glad to help out. Boss Hunt on crazy is really tough especially with randoms with no mics. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2016 at 10:14 AM, Kam4e2r0n said:

If you get the key out of the 50 rainbow star chest in town hall, does it go away when the town hall closes? Could you use the key the next time its open or do you have to get the key again out of the chest? This whole DLC seems like a huge pain in the ass. If you guys need another person in the next mystery portal, id be glad to help out. Boss Hunt on crazy is really tough especially with randoms with no mics. 

You'll always have the key and can try the trials any time after you've unlocked the key.

• 2 months later...

finished all dlc trophies so far except the boss hunt. i wonder if some of you would like to go after those trophies once the next boss event appears. it's really tough in my mind.

a friend of mine told me that it is essential to have this stone zitron to finish the craaaaazy boss. can someone confirm this? i do not have this one unlocked atm. 

what are your expereiences with the boss fight? which characters are good?

if someone is  interested feel free to add me via psn so we can try to get the trophies at the end of february.

cheers, nate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2017 at 11:50 PM, NathanDarko said:

finished all dlc trophies so far except the boss hunt. i wonder if some of you would like to go after those trophies once the next boss event appears. it's really tough in my mind.

a friend of mine told me that it is essential to have this stone zitron to finish the craaaaazy boss. can someone confirm this? i do not have this one unlocked atm. 

if someone is  interested feel free to add me via psn so we can try to get the trophies at the end of february.

cheers, nate.

Not sure why the "stone citron" (Iron Citron, I would guess; not sure what it is in German) would be required, especially since all the boss hunts are slightly different. The Yeti one was definitely tough. PopCap/EA seem to have removed the next boss hunt from the current community calendar, but hopefully it will appear in early March.

I've got the Torchwood unlocked and leveled up for the next boss hunt. Sunflowers are useful too as heals are always handy.

On 16.2.2017 at 8:50 AM, NathanDarko said:

cheers, nate.

Think i used vampire sunflower, so it's not essential

Are you talking about the Chomper? Just a heads up, chomper (any chomper) would have been a terrible choice for the previous boss hunt. I think even the devs said "don't use chompers" as one of their lone pieces of advice. Obviously we don't know what the next boss hunt will look like, but if it's similar to the previous one, using a chomper could cause serious players to leave your group at the higher difficulties. This isn't a criticism by any means, just something to be aware of...

As a heads up to anyone wanting to get the crazy difficulty trophy, the Brothers Gnomus are the current boss hunt and apparently they're the easiest ones to beat. I beat all three difficulties with randoms so it seems like now is the best time to go for this trophy.

• 7 months later...