Worth get ?

Natsuu24

A man who has never eaten pork buns is never a whole man. Sleeping Dogs is the pork bun in this situation.

Haha xD. Totally made my day with this comment :D.

To the OP, it's definitely worth it. The only downside is the lack of side missions or activities as well as the arcade driving.

The driving though wasn't bad and took me sometime to get used to. It eventually becomes fun to actually drive after getting used to the handling of the cars. Also since you're from Europe, I assume you'll have no issue driving on the left side unless only the UK has that in Europe and I'm mistaken.

A man who has never eaten pork buns is never a whole man. Sleeping Dogs is the pork bun in this situation.

Top 10 best quotes ever. I laughed pretty hard the first time I was running through the streets and heard that.

^^

Yes. One of my favorite games from last gen, should be really cheap now too.

Also since you're from Europe, I assume you'll have no issue driving on the left side unless only the UK has that in Europe and I'm mistaken.

Only on the UK people drive on the left side, they don't do that on the rest of Europe.

At least when I went to Spain everyone was driving on the right side, and the steering wheel was on the left side of every car like here.

And in your opinion, worth on ps3 or is better on ps4 ??

If you have a PS4 then obviously go for the PS4 version, it includes all the extra content and DLCs of the PS3 version.

I think the PS4 version it's only at 7 euros at the current sale on the PS Store, so my advice is go for it.

Edited by SupaTrupa1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

As an adult I feel the storyline is a little bit immature. It might be made for younger people in mind. Like teens and people in their 20's... or older people with a "younger" mindset. Nothing wrong about that but I don't think this is a game for just anyone... The storyline is still good and quite entertaining but the 2 DLC's with trophy support are not so good. They fall short and are a bit redundant. Especially the Nightmare... If you go for the trophies... 

There are many others and better titles out there like GTA, Destiny, Hitman, Call of Duty, Gran Turismo, FIFA or whatever you like to play. But I would still say this is a decent game. 

Edited by A-Rebirth

And in your opinion, worth on ps3 or is better on ps4 ??

Despite the fact that it doesn't include all of the DLC the previous gen version is better. Looks and runs better and doesn't crash like the "Definitive" Edition does. I mean it's playable but I would go the previous gen version. Also for the PS4 one you don't have to do the gambling challenges which is nice. 

• 1 year later...
On 10/28/2016 at 0:51 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

Despite the fact that it doesn't include all of the DLC the previous gen version is better. Looks and runs better and doesn't crash like the "Definitive" Edition does. I mean it's playable but I would go the previous gen version. Also for the PS4 one you don't have to do the gambling challenges which is nice. 

Definitive edition doesnt have all the DLC of the PS3 version? thats odd.

On 9/8/2016 at 7:37 PM, PooPDeePie said:

Haha xD. Totally made my day with this comment :D.

To the OP, it's definitely worth it. The only downside is the lack of side missions or activities as well as the arcade driving.

The driving though wasn't bad and took me sometime to get used to. It eventually becomes fun to actually drive after getting used to the handling of the cars. Also since you're from Europe, I assume you'll have no issue driving on the left side unless only the UK has that in Europe and I'm mistaken.

i think only the usa has the whole drive on the right side of the road thing i may be mistaken

On 9/8/2016 at 7:08 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Definitely a great game with a good story. Though get used to driving on the left side of the road, that was the hardest thing for me to master :facepalm:.

lol am i the only one who drives wherever i can in games? i drive the whole road against and with traffic and ignore lights and signs lol im in a hurry dont have time for it. dont worry i dont drive in real life so yea im safe

• Like 1