T-100

Prairie_Falcon_

For Lulzsec:

You see sometimes when you kill an enemy, a card at the right side of your screen. Those cards are for the Lulzsec trophy. YOu have to complete them all. Most of them you get through normal play. But there are a few enemies you can miss. The only ones I missing was:

- Chapter 3-1 has an enemy type at the very final battle of the mission that you might be missing (I had only 6 before farming)
- Chapter 3-2 has Drones and Hammer enemies that you may be missing (Was a few short)
- Chapter 2-5, you have to kill the Atlas Boss 25 times (I needed 20 more after finishing story with al three)

Some say Atlas is not needed. But it is because I got the Lulzsec trophy when I finally beat him 25 times (the card only showed up at 22 out of 25 for me)

Apparently the Siege Breaker enemies count aswell. They are miniature versions of the Atlas boss 

Those can be found in 2-6

Edited by Mr_Marty84

thx for your reply..

I recognized these cards in my first playthrough.. but I didn't know that there are a number of enemies to kill for these cards..

but tell me, how do I know which enemy I have to kill multiple times? there are no statistics in the game, no overview of all cards I got.. or I just didn't realized where such statistics can be found..

kay.. got the spiders and the siege breakers..

grinded the drones and hammer guys for an hour.. nothing..

grinded 3.1 about 15 times, no idea which enemy at the end is rare against the others..

I'm far away from four complete walkthroughs.. have no idea which enemy card I could have missed to fill up with kills..

is there a master card for every boss, too? like the collector or alpha?

this sucks so bad without having an idea which enemies count for cards and how much kills are needed..

thx for your reply..

I recognized these cards in my first playthrough.. but I didn't know that there are a number of enemies to kill for these cards..

but tell me, how do I know which enemy I have to kill multiple times? there are no statistics in the game, no overview of all cards I got.. or I just didn't realized where such statistics can be found..

Yeah Unfortunately there is no way of knowing what cards you still need to complete, I'm planing on doing 2 more complete play thrus with the other characters to hopefully not miss anything but if i do it will suck not knowing what i still need. keep a pen handy so if a card pops up you can take note of it. they dont stay on screen for very long!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...