This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

XENOS2525
Go to solution Solved by Shadiochao,

Maybe if you unhide your entire trophy list you'll get an explanation. Nobody can know that you didn't cheat if you're hiding your entire trophy list. I am saying this because I tried to look you up on the PlayStation App but your trophy list is private, not because you've been removed from tracking on this site. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

Firstly, what I saw on The Last of Us is that you found all collectibles before finding all Firefly Pendants, Collecting all comics and finding all artifacts, but I don't know if collectibles refers to something other than those because I haven't played the game. 

On God of War 2, your first trophy is for getting a 500 hit combo, how did you get a 500 hit combo before the first ever story related trophy? You need to at least unlock some forms of magic to be able to get a 500 hit combo. 

But aside from those, I don't really know what else someone would have flagged you for, someone must have really hated you and looked at all your trophies individually, I think to get removed from this site you need to have 3 games flagged at the same time. 

In God of war 2 you can Earn The 500 hitcombo Right After The Game Start on The very begining thats why i got this Trophy First.

And The Last of US, youre right that i became The gold Trophy for founding every other collectible before i got The Firefly pendants But thats because The Game is high glitchy. I really Never cheat.

On God of War 2, your first trophy is for getting a 500 hit combo, how did you get a 500 hit combo before the first ever story related trophy? You need to at least unlock some forms of magic to be able to get a 500 hit combo. 

In God of war 2 you can Earn The 500 hitcombo Right After The Game Start on The very begining thats why i got this Trophy First.

And The Last of US, youre right that i became The gold Trophy for founding every other collectible before i got The Firefly pendants But thats because The Game is high glitchy. I really Never cheat.

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3562-God-of-War-II-Trophy-Guide#Super-Sized

• Like 2

This might have been a site glitch, there have been people saying you can unlock the collectible trophies for The Last of Us without getting all of them. But since the PS App doesn't give detailed trophy statistics, I can't look at your trophy list in a lot of detail, also you aren't one of those accounts that randomly had over 100 plats after having 0 yesterday, a lot of your trophies are earned on PS4 and vita. 

• Like 1

For the last of us, its the game that glitches to a point where you get the All collectibles before the other collectible trophies. If you look at my list, it happened to me as well, so that is a legit thing.

Best bet it to wait for Sly to see this and let him look. He is the only one who can reverse the action.

Edited by MistressKomp