Little heads up on the trophies

Corrosivescott

It seems at the current state of this game the trophies for Save 100, Kill 1,000 & 10,000, Collect 100,000 stars all have to be done without closing the game out on the vita and PS4. I've yet to get the 10,000 kills but i'm close to 30,000 in my stats. I just got the 100,000 but my stats show me at over 400,000. Just a little advice for anyone going for the 100%. 

PS: the best spot i've found to farm the cards (they are random) seems to be level 6 on insane I have pulled over 10 doing this level over and over and now sitting on 21 of 22

Edited by Corrosivescott

No not no where near it I played it a few hours each day, I played this game on my iPhone a few years ago I already knew what to do.

The game is a short 100%, the only hold up is the cards. Now that I figured out that you need to get the other trophies without closing the game down everyone can get this game done quick. it's a 5-10 hour 100% (Luck Dependent on the cards)

** important get the 5% health trophy out of the way to avoid getting the card that regenerate's health **

Tips to speed it up

1st - Farm Cards on Level 6 Insane

2nd - Farm kills on level 8 Normal

3rd - Farm stars on Level 5 Insane

This order will save everyone time and get you your 100% quickly, I messed up closing down the game over my 3 days playing it.

Edited by Corrosivescott
  • Like 1

omg it's unreal to do that in 5-10 hours, I played first days almost all free time and still didn't get even half cards, and also had to grind kills and stars cause I closed game

Also important thing is that I will have to delete save to get COMPLETE LEVEL WITH A LESS THAN 5% HP cause I got card for regen HP and now it's impossible on current save state...

You also somehow got it earlier than release was, isn't it? :)

Great job anyway. I also play on vita so I got some problems on some later levels because of lags which is critical. I lost about 5-6 cards on level 7 cause couldn't pass boss and he killed me easily.

Edited by Just_Amaz1ng

I got the game on the day it hit the store. (Tuesday here in the USA)

* The first card I pulled was the cards show up more often, so the game is pure luck based. Stage 6 is by far the best to farm cards I learned that from my iPhone days with this game.

* that's right I forgot to note that the 5% health one is missable if you pull the regeneration health card so it's best to get that trophy done early.

* I did every trophy on the vita except the level 8 trophy which I did on PS4

You are right about the lag on the vita, it's bad on the later levels especially on insane and nightmare difficulty

Oh, in USA it came on 1 day earlier. 

Then it's even more great for you :D

I really as I said lost about 6 cards because of LVL 7 boss :D

Now I need 3 cards and this 5% trophy

Will be finished today

And yes, lvl 6 is the best (dunno why, because of crate rate or something else)...

And lags is awful, I can't pass lvl 5 NIGHTMARE 100% STARS and people cause it lags in the end section but doesn't matter now :)

• 2 weeks later...

i found the real problem for me was the sync function as i was playing it on the Vita and PS4: didn't realise that the stars / medals / kills trophies wouldn't pop up until i was heavily into the game and with no way to disable sync and find out where i was on a specific system, my only course of action the way i saw it was to start playing on the PS3 the my internet connection disabled. 

• 4 weeks later...

Would be nice if the game didn't crash every once in a while or bugged out on me when the level is starting...

Yeah I've had this happen to me too many times. I try to wait about 5 seconds when on the weapon store at the start of a stage as this seems to lessen how much the game glitches on me, I also cycle through all the weapons once which also seems to help stop the game from hanging at the start of a level. It's probably different for everyone but I find without doing this the game will not load the level when you press start.

never once had a glitch / bug on all three different systems so far

It's entirely possible :). I've been playing this on my Vita and the game crashed twice on me and was also getting stuck at the "power up shopping" at the beginning. Had to load this up on my PS4 and that's been a smooth experience luckily for me.

That's basically the only thing I hate about the game. Still can remember playing Sky Force on mah good old Symbian Nokia 6600, was addicted to that shieet, was also a bit more challenging in my opinion but the game formula is very similar :)

Edited by HoundEagle

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/15/2017 at 11:15 PM, suresh_thangaraj said:

Could anyone please confirm whether the game has update?

The information provided by jtd002 is not correct. The issue is still present as of February 20, 2017, with the latest update installed.

Tested with the "A Really Nice Pat On Your Back" trophy. Stats showed 10,146 units destroyed, but no trophy popped. Game crashed several times when attempting to resume from Rest Mode on PS4 during my attempt.

4 hours ago, Gillium-001 said:

The information provided by jtd002 is not correct. The issue is still present as of February 20, 2017, with the latest update installed.

Tested with the "A Really Nice Pat On Your Back" trophy. Stats showed 10,146 units destroyed, but no trophy popped. Game crashed several times when attempting to resume from Rest Mode on PS4 during my attempt.

Thats a shame, when I resumed from rest mode several times over quite a few days the game never crashed

6 hours ago, ultravioletblade said:

Thats a shame, when I resumed from rest mode several times over quite a few days the game never crashed

Strange. I actually had to stop playing it on PS4 and uninstall it altogether because of all the issues it was causing. Hopefully the Vita version will fare better.

17 hours ago, Gillium-001 said:

Strange. I actually had to stop playing it on PS4 and uninstall it altogether because of all the issues it was causing. Hopefully the Vita version will fare better.

The Vita did get a patch saying something about trophy syncing problems, I was unable to scroll down and read the rest of the text as I was updating the game on my PlayStation TV for the first time and had no idea how to. 

If you have one, the PlayStation TV might be a better bet for playing Skyforce on what with a permanent power source,  and you don't even have to turn it off between games.

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, FlareZero said:

About trophy, I'm still alive, any tips?

Upgrade the ships health to one off being maxed. Then on stage 5 on normal, take a few hits from the blue orbs, only take 5 or 6 and this should leave you on 5%. Just finish the level and it will pop. 

Maxing the health may also give the same result, I just know I was 1 off max when I did it.  

17 hours ago, oO--TrashMan--Oo said:

Upgrade the ships health to one off being maxed. Then on stage 5 on normal, take a few hits from the blue orbs, only take 5 or 6 and this should leave you on 5%. Just finish the level and it will pop. 

Maxing the health may also give the same result, I just know I was 1 off max when I did it.  

Thanks, in the end I have done by pure luck.