Maxie Mouse

Items Trading Topic

438 posts in this topic

Hi I need both a certified and a painted item. I will give them back as soon as I get the 3 trophies. Thanks for anyone willing to help!

I have a painted traffic cone that I could trade

and i'm looking specifically for a win based certified item

Edited by TehUberCheezCatz

Ah, no trophies got added? Well, that sucks. however, i do have a Certified item, but i haven't played the game in a while after getting 100%, in return, anything will do. I'll update this post when i have checked to see what kind of item it is.

I have a certified item, but unfortunately is based on juggles, the brunnehilde topper. But i have 3 painted item: Brithday cake topper pink, Broddie Helmet topper purple, and Homburg topper lime. Looking for a certified based on: MVP, goals, wins, clear balls or shots on golas: It's fine also temporary trade just for the trophies.
Thanks to anyone will help me!

I need certified item. I'd love it to be goals/assists/saves.

I can give out two painted items. Green Top Hat and Purple Chainsaw

/EDIT: Items went out. Sorry! :D

Edited by hipo5

Guys, I have got a glitch but in the super awesome good way! I traded with a player and received a Certified item at Veteran rank. As soon I received the item, all Certified item trophies unlocked instantly!

However, I traded his item back and the stats for reset to zero. So that would mean that a Certified item that would been at Veteran rank then traded to somebody else, these trophies unlock for him. And the next time it gets traded again, the stats reset and it would need to get Veteran again to provoke this glitch again. What a amazing timesaver!

Edited by Max654

Guys, I have got a glitch but in the super awesome good way! I traded with a player and received a Certified item at Veteran rank. As soon I received the item, all Certified item trophies unlocked instantly!

I guess if this is the case, people should say if they have their certified items at vet rank to see if this glitch occurs again.

I sent friend requests to Dina997 and hipo5, I have items to help you both out (including a veteran ranked topper for clears) 

I'm not looking for anything in particular but I'm interested in any colored wheels or possibly any painted item but it depends. I have a good amount of certified items of all varieties (centers, turtle goals, epic saves, wins, assists, clears, saves, shots on goal) along with purple birthday cake, pink chainsaw, purple drink helmet, saffron fruit hat, titanium white mariachi hat, grey royal crown, titanium white trahere wheels, grey rat rod wheels, cobalt witch's hat, and cobalt wizard hat. 

I also have all of the very rare trails if anyone is looking for those

Message me or add me on PSN, thanks

Edited by Mister_Muffinz

I have:

painted: nope

certified: aerial goals

other stuff: not any more

If anyone wants these, send me a friend request via psn with a message you're from psnprofiles and want a rocket league item. I don't want anything in return. Apparently it is possible to trade without giving anything back.

The MVP went to Whyfire, who passed it along to someone else.

Wanted:

Nothing, I'm done, thanks to Dina997.

I have a certified item, but unfortunately is based on juggles, the brunnehilde topper. But i have 3 painted item: Brithday cake topper pink, Broddie Helmet topper purple, and Homburg topper lime. Looking for a certified based on: MVP, goals, wins, clear balls or shots on golas: It's fine also temporary trade just for the trophies.
Thanks to anyone will help me!

Feels kinda weird to say .. But I can give you my MVP item, you can level it up and than give it back again. We both have the trophies that way, although you'll be doing all the work ...

Edited by de_digibeet

Willing to trade:

Painted:

Bowler grey

Bowler saffron (trade and re-trade only for trophy ping)

Certified:

Party Hat Sniper (Long Goals)

Propellerhead Playmaker (Assists)

Hit me up on PSN, I would love any green painted wheels, if not that just offer something...

I have a Wins cockroach hat stinking with this horrible mistake of a game.

I don't have to offer. Just looking for a certified item that's easy like wins, goals, shots, clears. I'll gladly fib it back after I get the two trophies. Only rare items I have are frostbite, wildcat ears, and royalty decal

I have a Wins cockroach hat stinking with this horrible mistake of a game.

Really? This item is good! Just play and win, it's not like it takes skills as the other items...

Another update for the OP - I only have Turtle Goals, Epic Saves, Saves, Assists, and Shots certified items now. I'll be getting a couple back but they are currently out of my possession. Thanks for updating the post, lots of people are interested in the thread

edit: Also, incase people are interested in the 'very rare' trails, I have all 4 if you want to specify in the post - Frostbite, Toon Smoke, Hearts, and Lightning. 

Edited by Mister_Muffinz

Shots certified items

Any chance of getting one of those? I'll return it as soon as I get the trophies

Really? This item is good! Just play and win, it's not like it takes skills as the other items...

Took me 3 months to drop it.

Any chance of getting one of those? I'll return it as soon as I get the trophies

message me on PSN if you don't mind, same name as here

I really don't have anything to trade but if anyone is willing to loan me both certified and painted item that would be awesome...if not I understand

I really don't have anything to trade but if anyone is willing to loan me both certified and painted item that would be awesome...if not I understand

Add me on PSN, i can give you both. 

message me on PSN if you don't mind, same name as here

Never mind a guy gave me a centers certified item so I'm fine. Thanks!

I just need a certified item. Preferably wins, normal goals, shots or MVP. I will give it back as soon as I get the trophies. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Whyfire