Max654

Items Trading Topic

474 posts in this topic

REALLY late to the Rocket League party. Having a hell of a time with "Budding Artist" and "Certifiable" trophies. Didn't realize item trading was a thing. If anyone could help me out with a trade I'd be eternally grateful. I'm not usually a big online gamer so I'd trade the items right back and be on my way.

PSN ID: thistleboy

Have easy certified items to trade (such as scorer and victor certified items) for turbo crates, also have veteran certified items for keys available, message me @ psn: narwalvanderzee if you're interested

If anyone is willing to trade me items for the "Budding Artist", "One Better", and "Certifiable" It'd be much appreciated. I can trade them back after, though if someone had an item close to Veteran they'd be okay parting with I would be happy to level it for the trophy :P

On 4/23/2017 at 0:01 PM, NarwalVanderZee said:

Have easy certified items to trade (such as scorer and victor certified items) for turbo crates, also have veteran certified items for keys available, message me @ psn: narwalvanderzee if you're interested

Happen to have any certified items left to trade? I have plenty of turbo crates. 

Also have a rare crate now 

Edited by GinjAJ

Can some one can help me with certified item. I have only MVP player certified item but im always with very good players. I can give you back when i got the trophies. Or i have few crates to give too.

Thanks

Edit: Finaly i got it, so i dont need to trade anymore

Edited by Carrier13

Still haven't received a certified item. If anyone would be willing to trade me one, that would be awesome. It's the last trophies I need and will trade it back to you. Thanks  

Still offering VETERAN, yes VETERAN, certified items for 1 painted uncommon/rare item or 3 crates or 1 key. This will unlock BOTH of the trophies at the same time.

I can can also help with the "budding artist" trophy for free.

I have a Veteran Certified item for trade as well as a painted item for anyone interested.  Message me at: OOSponce

Have easy certified items to trade (such as scorer and victor certified items) for nitro crates, also have veteran certified items for keys available, message me @ psn: narwalvanderzee if you're interested

Hello I need any painted item, can retrade again If you want.

Can offer certified topper Halo for Long Goals, dont need it back.

add me at psn maiwurm

I have a Champion create and a Nitro crate that I'm willing to trade for a painted item or a certified item. I can also give the painted item back right after the trophies if you want it back, and you can keep the crates. If the certified item is a veteran item, then I can give that back after too, but if not then I want to level it up to get the trophy.

EDIT: Done!

Edited by Roadripper95

Edit: had an idea but found out that stats on veteran items reset lol

Edited by DoucetDudes

Have 2 champion crates, needing a painted and a certified item. Would love an easy to level one (or veteran status if you have it), last few trophies to get before 100%, help is appreciated!

Got it - thanks Doucet!

Edited by GunfighterHefty

EDIT: I am no longer offering a veteran item

Edited by DoucetDudes

I have 3 veteran items I'll let people borrow for crates. Also have painted items if you need that trophy too.

I am looking for these trophies, willing to mske ay necessary trade

Psn id SonicBoomTigerYo

Edit- done. Thanks to @ucancallmeSusan 😁

Edited by ShayShay1993

No longer looking for a veteran certified item thanks to @boa4829. I still have painted OEM wheels if anyone still needs that trophy. Message me on PlayStation to "SpaceCatKevin".

Edited by SpaceCatKevin
Got the trophy needed and wanted to acknowledge the person who helped.

I have painted items and many veteran items for trade. I prefer a single key if you would like to keep anything. Otherwise we can trade, and trade back the item so you get your trophy

EDIT: Please do not add me to your friends list. I have my messages set to public, so just message me on PSN and we can work out a time where we're both online. It takes about 30 seconds.

Edited by TristanBrown17

On 6/16/2017 at 10:49 PM, TristanBrown17 said:

I have painted items and many veteran items for trade. I prefer a single key if you would like to keep anything. Otherwise we can trade, and trade back the item so you get your trophy

Thanks a ton for letting me borrow the painted item!

Looking for a person who can lend painted and veteran items for trophies today

I can give a Turbo Crate and couple rare and uncommon items for the help

I have a painted item Uncommon Trahere wheels for trade, all I ask in return is either one rare item or two uncommon items

i also have a certified item uncommon derby topper but this is NOT veteran status because it's a juggler  item so if you would like it make an offer

I also have the Dominus GT:Unmasked rare decal for trade this is a tactician (centre balls) certified item for trade make an offer for this item as the car was only available as a reward for champion crate 1 so it's a rare decal to car on a rare car

psn valenort46

Edited by ValeNort46

Hello. If anyone needs a player for trade or/and a very rare trail for the new trophies send me a message at PSN: billyisaris

You can keep the item and i don't want anything in return. Please mention PSNP & Rocket League at your message.

No random invites. I won't join.

I Need a very rare item, i'm willing to trade a Crate- Player's Choice for one or a painted item.

or we can trade, and after i get the trophy for using it in an arena i promise i will give you back.

Edit: just got it

Edited by Leonheartbr