MaxieM0us3

Items Trading Topic

556 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a very rare item to get the Storm Trooper trophy and can give you a crate in return.

Also looking for items that will help me get the One Better and Certifiable trophies and can return these items back once the trophies have popped.

Thank you!

PSN - christine_uk

Giving 2 Rare crates for one random Very Rare item. Don't care which one, just need the trophy and don't care about crates so yeah. Hit me up, Destereir.  

Edited by Destereir

I could also use a very rare item if anybody would be so kind to help me out. PSN: emme911

Edited by emme911

Edit: I unlocked a very rare item. You can still shoot me a FR if you need to borrow it.

Edited by Kevo_Malonis

Hi guy, I am looking for the trading trophy. I need 3 uncommon toppers aswell. I can trade 2 nitro crates in return! Add me: BLevai93

Add me to get the (Swap Meet) Trophy...

No need for over the top items either, i just want the trophy :)

PSN: ABBUemo

Edit: Done. Thank you TristanBrown17!

Edited by barsw

On 17/07/2017 at 10:07 PM, christine_uk said:

I'm looking for a very rare item to get the Storm Trooper trophy and can give you a crate in return.

Also looking for items that will help me get the One Better and Certifiable trophies and can return these items back once the trophies have popped.

Thank you!

PSN - christine_uk

Ok not long after posting that I got a certified item so am just going to level it up myself (clears needed, easy enough)

still would like a very rare item please, can trade you 3 crates and a topper (can't remember it's rating) as I really never seem to be able to get item drops so don't have much!!

Thanks to Kevo_Malonis I now have that trophy!

Edited by christine_uk
update

Edit: Got it!

Edited by DangerSpice
Finished trophies

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Strife88x

If anyone wants to help me out with the Swap Meet trophy, you can add me: ThaRaven403 

And if by any chance someone has some painted or certified item they can depart from, I wouldn't be waiting on a random drop that's not happening! 

Hi all, I need a Very Rare to borrow. I will return it once I complete the trophy requirement, and I'm happy to trade a painted item for anyone who needs it. I've a couple of rare items/crates if you'd like to do a permanent trade.

minus_trash

Just looking for someone to trade with for the trading trophy in the newest update. I can send out a painted item if it's needed

Hello,

I did this before the patch, so i'm a bit f***ed,
I have two uncommon and two rare, if someone as 3 more items (uncommon or rare), I will give him my two other items ( rare or uncommon )
Thank you

Looking for some easy certified items, I'll give some crates in return since I have no need for them.

I have painted item and  2 rare crates to trade for a certified item that I can keep. Preferable a clearing or shot on goal item? PSN JaseP1988

Edited by JaseP1988
Some one trade

14 minutes ago, JaseP1988 said:

I have couple of painted items looking to trade for a certified item. Happy to trade back if anyone has a veteran item for the trophies? PSN JaseP1988

I'm willing to lend my certified item for an uncommon item. As i need one more in order to get trade secret.

I need trade trophy, shoot me a message on PSN and I will give you a crate for an uncommon. PSN Gunfighterhefty 

Edited by GunfighterHefty

I'm still missing 'Swap Meet'. Does anybody want to trade back and forth?

Edited by Karlsson89

I still need swap meet, give me an add if you want to get it jelly-kones

I'm searching for a partner to get following trophies:

- Barras Bravas

- Swap Meet (Rare Item)

Unfortunately i still havent got a very rare item or a certified item

Hi im looking for someone that has veteran certificated items ( painted items also aswell) gonna trade them back after the thropies pop! In return ill give very rare items and epic crates that i have rares ane etc. Add me manotelikas