MaxieM0us3

Items Trading Topic

546 posts in this topic

Hello,

I need 2 uncommon items for Trade Secret trophy, I can offer "LIGHTSPEED" - Very Rare Supersonic Trail and the item which I'll get after exchanging 5 uncommon items.

PSN: makaron077

Hi i need a finished certifited veterean item to get the 2 trophies. I will trade it back after. Or if someone has a striker item. Thx add me on psn Art-Of-TacTicZz

hello guys there is someone you can lend me to make the trophy a certified item, I find them in the cases but for the cars that there is no buy, like the mantis, I could trade it with a painted object once the trophy was made I promise to return it to the owner ...
thanks a lot let me know

1 hour ago, rodela666 said:

hello guys there is someone you can lend me to make the trophy a certified item, I find them in the cases but for the cars that there is no buy, like the mantis, I could trade it with a painted object once the trophy was made I promise to return it to the owner ...
thanks a lot let me know

Im working on my certifited item striker still need 72 goals maybe you can add me on psn and i can boost goals with you and after i trade it to you!

Looking to complete all the trade trophies along with the Veteran Certified and painted item. Will trade back all items and will give what I can in exchange.

PSN: ShadowMountain27

Edited by ShadowMountain27

Just looking to trade for a single very rare item. This will get me 'Swap Meet' and 'Storm Trooper' as well as the 100% (for now). Gladly trade back the very rare item afterward as well as the rest of my items; three accelerator crates, a rare nitro crate, a rare turbo crate, and a rare decal.

Disregard. A buddy of mine came to my rescue. Back to 100%.

PSN: thistleboy

Edited by thistleboy

I have certified item (long goals), i can trade, I don't need it back

PSN Rafal27AXA

I would like to have a certified item if someone is willing to give one. I have a painted and a rare one

Edited by Gommes_

Would like to trade 2 Rare Chests for a Very Rare item. If you are interested, let me know.

Edited by GTA_Darren

Hey Guys. Can someone please lend me a painted Item for the trophy? You would get it back immediately after i got the trophy. Additionally i need an uncommon item to trade 5 of them up to a better one (already got 4 i think). Please add "Doenbo" on PS4 with the code "RL".

Hello, I need 2 uncommon items for Trade Secret trophy, I can offer "LIGHTSPEED" - Very Rare Supersonic Trail and the item which I'll get after exchanging 5 uncommon items. PSN: makaron077

Heya, Any sort of Certified Veteran status item will do. I can trade you (Purple) Painted Trucker Hat & Very rare Lightning Yellow Rocket Boost for that. I will trade your Certed item back after the trade and you can keep the rest. 

Cheers!

PSN: Rantsi92

Done, thx to my friend !

Edited by Rantsi92

Would anyone have a Very Rare item that they could help me get Swap Meet and Storm Trooper trophies with? Thanks! I'll help you out in any way I can.

I have a Certified item willing to trade 

PSN:JamieHeron95

Edited by JamieHeron95

I need a painted item, certified item and a very rare item, will give back after getting the trophies. I have a three rare crates I don't need you can keep for your trouble

Edited by giggedy

Hey guys and girls, 

I'm looking for a Certifiable item (veteran status). I can trade you some crates, rare items or a painted item for it.

Obviously I will return the item as well!

Thanks in advande if anyone can help me with this trophy.

I now have 5 rare crates to trade for items. I need a painted item, a certified item and a very rare item. You can have them back after I get the trophies.

Hi,can someone lend me a certified & very rare item just for trophies. I can give 10 crates for helping.

Hi! Looking for a kind soul that would lend me a vary rare car item. To make it worth your while I will give in return, for you to keep, my 20 crates + a rare decal and a very rare player banner! 

Would Somebody Please help me out with Certifiable Trophy?? I would give Everything back ! 

Hello, I can help someone with the certified item at veteran status and the very rare item.

All I need is a painted item.

Add me !

Edited by nnatess

8 hours ago, nnatess said:

Hello, I can help someone with the certified item at veteran status and the very rare item.

All I need is a painted item.

Add me !

What is a painted item ? Can I add you please ?