MaxieM0us3

Items Trading Topic

518 posts in this topic

If anyone has WWE items, especially WWE wheels, NXT banner or flag, those are the ones I want to use, and has no use for them pls give them to me.

I need a certified item for the trophy. Would love to have one with centering, clear balls, shots on goal, goals, wins, maybe saves or MVP. but definitely none of the other ones. I have a certified item now but it tracks backwards goals. And i can't do those. I am willing to trade that for it or something else from my inventory. Just send me a psn friend invite with RL in it.

Need a Very Rare item and Certified Item with an easy objective to save time. Can trade painted banners, painted decal for the Animus GP as well as some limited items. Just hit me up if interested.

Edited by Gladiator995

Hey Guys, I need a painted item, A certified topper don't mind what it is as long as it doesn't take too long to level up, a few unwanted commons and 1 very rare topper, Thanks

EDIT: Nevermind I leveled one up myself.

Edited by With-Evil-Intent
Got the items

Who wants some crates? I got 4 crates, 2 are the same. I just got 100% and I'm not ever gonna buy the keys anyway. If you want them just send me a psn message.

Looking to trade various items from my inventory:

Various painted items

Certified items (Acrobat, Aviator, Victor, Striker, etc.)

1x Heatwave Black Market Decal

1x Clockwork (Cobalt coloured) Exotic Wheels.

Send me a message on here or PSN if you have any offers!

Edited by d1l2e3v4

Someone got a painted halo? I've been trying to get one for ages but no luck. I'm willing to trade it for a cash item. 

Looking to trade crates or a certified goalkeeper topper for any very rare item that isn't a banner for the trophy any help would be awesome.

Edited by ME6AZ0RD

Don't really have much trade other than a very rare banner (can't be used for trophy) and a certified item with the sniper tag. Would like to trade the banner for a very rare item that can be used for the trophy, I just want to get the trophy and then you can get the item back. For the certified item I'd like to trade my cert. item w sniper tag with a cert. item that has the tags: Victor, Tactician, Striker, Scorer, Playmaker or Paragon. If interested in helping me you can either DM me here or on PSN. 

I've got a rare triumph crate and rare catfish topper, looking for a painted item, a certified item (preferably one that is easily leveled if not already veteran), and an uncommon item (for the trade in 5 items of the same quality trophy.)

Edit: Smzthy- helped me with above and I'm now at 100%. Thanks!

Edited by Thermopyle2

I need a certified item which already has the veteran status and a very rare item.

Both only for the trophies. You can have it back after that.

I've got:

2 uncommon antenna 

6 rare crates

1 painted item

1 rare banner 

You can have everything if you want. I only want the 3 trophies. Send me a psn invitation. Thanks guys.

Please can someone send me a painted item, a very rare and a veteran certified item. Will send back. Almost got 100% and would be a great help

Send me a request on PSN and write RL in message

Thanks

I was wondering if someone wants to help me with the item related trophies.

I currently need a painted item and a certified item with veteran status.

Of course I will trade them back as soon as I got the trophies, along with some of my rare items that are tradeable. Give a little, take a little ;)

Looking for a trade with my Certified Assist (not vet) item to Certified item but easier to Vet. I wanted something easier like goal, shot in goal, center, win. Send me a message on psn. Thanks a lot

*Got what I wanted

Edited by reckscollie
Success

I have a whole load of crates and lots of uncommon to rare things all can go for one animated wheel item

if interested add me on PS!

Hey still need a veteran and painted item. If someone wanna trade just add me :) Ofcourse i will give it back after. :D

I'm looking for a painted item. Will trade a veteran item for it if you like, or we can swap them back afterwards too. If you have time to help me out with Barras Bravas too, that would be excellent.

*now done, but happy to help anyone else out if you drop me a line.

Edited by Snakefingers13

Still have a few easy certified items left, just send me a message what you can trade for it @ psn: narwalvanderzee

Is there anybody can help me with these trophies ? :/

Was wondering if anyone could trade me a certified item just so I can do these two trophies. I will give the item back after I have finished or trade something of equal value.

Edit: No longer looking for a certified item.

Edited by PS_Jamii

I need a certified item for 2 trophies i give em bk after i get the trophies if it possible . If it doesnt work like that i need a certified item to score goals or defend shots at my goal. So i can lvl em up myself, psn id saggan pm if u can help.

I have a ton of crates dating back from when they started through what is dropping now and hoping to trade some of them for a new goal explosion, any one except TOON would be great!  Thanks