MaxieM0us3

Items Trading Topic

541 posts in this topic

Never mind a guy gave me a centers certified item so I'm fine. Thanks!

Can you give it t me afterwards? I'll pass to next player as I'm done too.

Centering

Clear balls

Shots on goal

Goals

Assists

Saves

Wins

MVP

I need a certified item with one of these as it's requirements. I have 3 certified items and 1 painted item I can trade. I also have a handful of very rare rocket trails.

I like to loan a certified item, dont really care to much about the threats but prefer mvp, wins, saves or thing like that. ^^

Can you give it t me afterwards? I'll pass to next player as I'm done too.

I have to return it back to the owner but I'll ask him if he can help you to.

Looking for a painted item, will give it back directly ^^

Sadly i already traded my Certified item to try to get a painted one when we couldn't do it with an other player ... if only i knew we could trade in the future X_x

Thx in advance for your help :)

EDIT : Already got it, thx a lot to GabrielSide for his help ! And to marv257 who was going to help :D

You guys are the best ! ;-)

(I really really hate those randoms trophies >.< )

Edited by seblegamer

I just need a certified item. Preferably wins, normal goals, shots or MVP. I will give it back as soon as I get the trophies. Thanks in advance!

I send you a friend request so I can trade you my MVP item. Be sure to pass it along to the next person when you're done.

I send you a friend request so I can trade you my MVP item. Be sure to pass it along to the next person when you're done.

Thanks!

I have the Trinity Import Rocket Trail, Playmaker Certified. I am only looking to trade for other crate items. Make me an offer

I like to loan a certified item, dont really care to much about the threats but prefer mvp, wins, saves or thing like that. ^^

I can give you mvp certified item, if you still haven't got the trophy..

I would love to borrow a certified item and a painted item. Iv tried for hours trying to get them myself but no luck. Thanks in advance.

I would love to borrow a certified item and a painted item. Iv tried for hours trying to get them myself but no luck. Thanks in advance.

I'd like to trade for a Painted item and a Certified item with a relatively easy stat to get Veteran status with. I don't have much of anything to trade other than a Certified Top Hat topper that requires aerials, but I can trade back the Painted/Certified items once I get the trophies I need.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out, i don't have any items to trade but I only need the three associated with the trophies for my 100%.

If someone is willing to help, please add me on PSN: Jamieheron95

need a painted item for the last trophy if someone can help me out

EDIT: got it

Edited by CMH777

Need a certified item, preferably with something easy to do

Edited by MR T

Hey, I need my items in the post to be updated again. 

My inbox has been blowing up, which is great I'm glad to help out, but I am pretty much dry of certified items now. 

I currently have: Turtle Goals (Chef's Hat), Epic Saves (Deerstalker), Saves (Rasta), Assists (Light Bulb), and Shots on Goal (Hard Hat and Witch's Hat).

However, I also have about 6 people that I am waiting for messages back from so I won't have any of those for long.

I am still looking for some cool painted items or items from the crates if anyone is interested in some trading

I have the following (in addition to the items listed in the OP):

Witch's Hat (Orange), Beret (Purple), Fire Helmet (Sky Blue), Rat Rod Wheels (Pink and Burnt Sienna), Derby Hat (Lime Green), Sunburst Wheels (Lime Green).

I am not likely to trade some of these items but figured I'd put em up to see what offers I get. Message me on PSN (not here please) and specify what you are looking for, thanks!

Hey, I need my items in the post to be updated again. 

My inbox has been blowing up, which is great I'm glad to help out, but I am pretty much dry of certified items now.

Same goes for me, my certified items are gone, as well as the grey bowler.

Still have a saffron bowler and a grey royal crown that I can trade/re-trade for your trophy pings.

still got some certified items: playmaker pirate's hat, striker pirate's hat and victor sombrero willing to trade for painted items, crates psn: narwalvanderzee

edit: also got certified items from crates, they're quite valuable tho, but open for trading

Edited by NarwalVanderZee

If someone could give me a painted item and a decent certified item, I would be eternally grateful! I will of course trade with others.

Username: PFC_Stu

Sorry for a late reply, i have a certified item for centers. Add me whenever, would like something in return ;)

Edited by d1l2e3v4

I have painted orange pirate hat.

If anyone have veteran status certified item that I can borrow for trophies (if glitch still works).
I have playmaker (assists) certified visor that I can give in exchange.

I also have one rare (mayby it was rocket trail) that I can give at same time as I wont be playing after 100%.

EDIT: All done

Edited by Kavatus

I just need a painted item. I have two certified items that i can trade. One is juggler and the other is for epic saves. Will retrade painted item back if need be.

I have a certified item for goals, if anyone needs it send me a message.

Traded with someone.

Edited by Agent_Duchess007