MaxieM0us3

Items Trading Topic

509 posts in this topic

Any chance I can get a very rare and certified item?

I can trade some crates and will pass it forward when done.

Hi all - I've grinded away with no luck at all !! Can anyone help me out with a certified item please? Will of course return item when complete and forever be in your debt 😂

If you can or are willing to help, please add me on PSN Waterfields1 and send me a DM.

Looking for a very rare item and a certified item (a good one if it’s possible), got 4 cases (or I can return item ASAP if you don’t want to trade and only borrow)

if you have one of these (or both), add me on PSN dot--moe

Hi. Could anyone trade me a painted item and a veteran certified item (if posible, of course)? I'll give them back right after the trophies pop. I have a couple certified items and crates I can give in return.

If you are willing to help, please add me on PSN Diegofr12. I'd really appreciate it.

Edit: No longer in need of the items. Thanks to Smzthy- for helping me get the trophies.

Edited by Diegofr12

I need Painted item and Veteran Certified too. My ID: malumo. I will give it back ^^

I have a certified item (for saving goals, currently has 31/100) that I can trade for a very rare item. 

Edit: Traded. I still have that certified item but I might delete the game at some point now that I’m finished 

Edited by Charizarzar

6 hours ago, Charizarzar said:

I have a certified item (for saving goals, currently has 31/100) that I can trade for a very rare item. 

Edit: Traded. I still have that certified item but I might delete the game at some point now that I’m finished 

Do you mind if I grab the certified item?

I actually bought a key for the very rare item.  Once I get that trophy I can pass that along.

Edited by big_bob002

1 hour ago, big_bob002 said:

Do you mind if I grab the certified item?

I actually bought a key for the very rare item.  Once I get that trophy I can pass that along.

Hey sure thing. I need to get off now but I’ll be on tomorrow. You could just trade me something less rare, I don’t need the very rare item anymore :)

Does anyone have a Veteran level certified item I could borrow? I can trade crates for it, or any other items I have. I will also return it after the trophy pops. Thank you so much, my PSN id is JaeDunn

I'm looking for five uncommon or rare items to trade in for Trade Secret. I have both a very rare item and a painted item to exchange with.

Edit: A trade has been made. Thanks for the quick response!

Edited by jemmie

Hey guys, I want a veteran level certified item to get the trophies. I return the item after the trophy pops.

Thanks in advance.

RattlesnakeBR

===================================

EDIT: Smzthy- helped me

Big thanks man.

Edited by RattlesnakeBR
Smzthy- helped me

I wanted a Veteran Certified too. I return the item after the trophy pops.

My ID is the same as the forum: Her1kr

Edit: Smzthy- helped me, thanks

Edited by Her1kr

looking for veteran certified (need the tophy).. ill give it back and rewared you with all my items

psn: fvecchio

Edited by fvecchio

Could a kind soul help me with the painted and certified items? I'll surely give them back.

Thanks,

PS GOt them all, thanks a gazillion Smzthy- , it's fantastic that there's some truly helpful gamers. Kudos to him.

Edited by cris3f

Hi! I would like to get some help with the trading trophies, very rare and certified items. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks in advance! :D 

PSN: Medigian

Got the trophies, thanks to Smzthy- 😀

Edited by medigian

Hi guys, i need some help with getting 5 items of the same quality and the Halo Topper and the Bubbles Rocket Trail. If you can help me with any of these add me on PSN: pese-97

Or course i'm giving back everything item. Thanks!

Hello everyone!

I need help with all these trade trophies but Trade secret, I would be very grateful if anyone can help me. In exchange I can help you back with another trophies on this or in another game.

Thanks in advance.

If anyone has an easy to level up certified item they could trade me I would be eternally grateful.

Psn- Deadpool--Rik 

Edit- got it. Massive thanks to Smzthy- 

Edited by Deadpool--Rik

Hello. Looking to trade some certified items as well as 2 crates with a friend.

EDIT: looking for a veteran-status item if possible. Will trade back

EDIT 2: got the veteran status item and trophy.

Edited by GarciaFever

EDIT: Done! Thanks for the help @Smzthy

Looking for a veteran status certified item and maybe a very rare item for the storm trophy, will return it after trophies pop. I also have 2 Totally Awesome crates I’m willing to trade. I’m US Central time zone.

psn: i-kicked-a-brit

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit

Hi, I’m after a very rare item and a veteran certified item if anyone is able help. Thanks.

EDIT: Help no longer needed, thanks @Smzthy!

Edited by SteDE

If anyone is so friendly to help this parasite get the trophies, send me a friend request.

Much obliged

PSN: MrTsjerno_20

EDIT: Cheers @Smzthy!

Edited by MrTsjerno_20

hi people. If anyone can help me get the two trophies tied to this certified item on a veteran level thing, please add me :

Jasko_SOA

I will give back the item immediately 

thank you in advance :)