MaxieM0us3

Items Trading Topic

1,007 posts in this topic

On 30/7/2021 at 10:10 AM, SpaceIsDandy said:

Still "Just looking for someone to help me trade to get the trophy for the plat not sure that I have anything that could help nor do I have much interest I'm 100%

PSN: SpaceIsDandy"

i can help you

Posted (edited)

Hello!  I'm looking for either the ION Rocket Boast or Halo Topper for an achievement, willing to trade or buy with credits if anyone has either of them.  Thanks in advance if you will trade with me...  I'm on both PS4 and XBox One and have an Epic Games account for cross-platform.

Edited by BeTheBesty
To let people know which platforms I'm on

Hi,

I am also in need of the Ion Rocket Boost or Halo topper. I can trade anything or multiple items I have in return. Thanks for your help!

PSN: iamtoughtobeat

On 09/08/2021 at 3:25 PM, iamtoughtobeat said:

Hi,

I am also in need of the Ion Rocket Boost or Halo topper. I can trade anything or multiple items I have in return. Thanks for your help!

Hi!  Please do let me know if you find either of them and I will let you know if I do...  Thanks!

On 09/08/2021 at 3:25 PM, iamtoughtobeat said:

Hi,

I found a mobile phone app (Mine is on Android) that hooks up people wanting to trade called RL Trading Post and I bought the Ion Rocket Boost for 100 credits....  Once I have used it to get the trophy on both PS4 and XBox One I can trade it with you and don't need anything special in return unless you can't wait and use RL Trading Post before I am done :)

4 hours ago, BeTheBesty said:

I found a mobile phone app (Mine is on Android) that hooks up people wanting to trade called RL Trading Post and I bought the Ion Rocket Boost for 100 credits....  Once I have used it to get the trophy on both PS4 and XBox One I can trade it with you and don't need anything special in return unless you can't wait and use RL Trading Post before I am done :)

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. Feel free to add me when you are ready!

Posted (edited)

Hello. I'm also looking for someone to trade with to get the Stocked trophy. There are a few miscellaneous items I need for the DLC trophies but not a big deal if I can't get them (certified item, halo topper, nitro boost). Thank you!

psn: teejota22

Also, is there now a level requirement to trade? I'm confused on what I need to be able to trade, I did purchase the starter pack and have 500 credits. 

Edited by teejota22

Posted (edited)

On 13/08/2021 at 11:15 AM, teejota22 said:

Hello. I'm also looking for someone to trade with to get the Stocked trophy. There are a few miscellaneous items I need for the DLC trophies but not a big deal if I can't get them (certified item, halo topper, nitro boost). Thank you!

Also, is there now a level requirement to trade? I'm confused on what I need to be able to trade, I did purchase the starter pack and have 500 credits. 

You need to be at least XP level 30 to trade (you can check this in your career profile), you might also need an Epic Games account though I'm not sure and I'm guessing the starter pack including the 500 credits will count towards the requirement though again I can't be sure,,, sorry.

I recommend you use the RL Trading Post app on your phone to hook up with people who have your items.

Good Luck!

Edited by BeTheBesty
More info

Appreciate the help, working towards level 30 now. Just a little worried about how long it may take to get the items if there is a 10 item a day limit. Thanks for the advice!

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, teejota22 said:

Appreciate the help, working towards level 30 now. Just a little worried about how long it may take to get the items if there is a 10 item a day limit. Thanks for the advice!

Don't worry about how long it takes,,, the platinum took me 3 weeks and 5 days and still need 3 more trophies to 100% it lol

Ysvw :)

Edited by BeTheBesty
To be more accurate

On 8/17/2021 at 6:07 AM, BeTheBesty said:

Don't worry about how long it takes,,, the platinum took me 3 weeks and 5 days and still need 3 more trophies to 100% it lol

Ysvw :)

I've got a certified item. Would gladly trade it with you once I hit level 30. Just let me know. 

On 03/08/2021 at 6:32 PM, Craggle95 said:

Looking to borrow a Thermal/Burnout/Nitrous boost and Ion/Halo topper for the trophies. Happy to help with other trophies if needed. 

Bumping this. Would be much appreciated :)

Posted (edited)

Hey there, anyone care to help me out with the 150 items? We can trade back and forth till we both get it if necessary (should have somewhere in between 50/100 items myself, so would say half way there).

Also need either an Ion Rocket Boost or the Halo Topper to get Metaverse.

And if anyone has a veteran certified item just to pop the trophy and I can give it back, or if is willing to trade one of easier ones, to get One Better as well in the process (like centering - Clear Balls - Wins - Assists - Goals - Shots on goals), have things to trade.

Edited by Rejim

On 18/08/2021 at 1:15 PM, teejota22 said:

I've got a certified item. Would gladly trade it with you once I hit level 30. Just let me know. 

Thanks for the offer but I've already got one that I'm working on, just don't play as much as I used to so gonna take time lol

I will gladly trade back and forth to get the 150 items. Please add and message me on psn.  

Posted (edited)

Ok, bumping up, just need a good soul to lend me either an Ion Rocket Boost or the Halo Topper to get Metaverse. Thanks in advance

Got it, thanks

Edited by Rejim

Anyone wanna help me trade 150 items back and forth? Psn kjalvaro

Posted (edited)

Hi all, I need either an Ion Rocket Boost or the Halo Topper to get Metaverse. I am happy to trade a certified veteran level item or Nitrous Boost for it and can trade back if you need. PSN is: Zelamin

Edit: Thanks I got the trophy!

Edited by Zelamin

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

If anyone is looking to clear the Stocked 150 items trophy, please let me know. I am left with this trophy only and am willing to help trade 150 items back and forth. My PSN is gunman47.

UPDATE: Just got the trophy yesterday, so no longer looking. Thanks.

Edited by gunman47
Trophy obtained

5 hours ago, gunman47 said:

Hi guys,

If anyone is looking to clear the Stocked 150 items trophy, please let me know. I am left with this trophy only and am willing to help trade 150 items back and forth. My PSN is gunman47.

Hi, do I still need to buy the season pass to trade?

Posted (edited)

Looking to borrow one of either Thermal/Burnout/Nitrous boost and Ion/Halo for the trophies. Happy to help with other trophies if needed. Thanks.

Edited by Craggle95

On 8/26/2021 at 5:49 AM, LeoJedi85 said:

Hi, do I still need to buy the season pass to trade?

You mean the Rocket Pass Premium? Well technically no, but you should be aware of the prerequisites before you can even start trading: https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260804008770-What-are-Trade-Restrictions-

Basically you need to be at least Level 30 and have at least 500 credits. You also need to have a linked Epic account with 2FA enabled.

Posted (edited)

Hey guys. I need Thermal, Burnout or Nitrous Rocket Boost in order to get Don't look back trophy and Ion Rocket boost or Halo topper in order to get Metaverse trophy please. If u still need those items I can give them back to you and I also have certified items that I don't need and you can take them if you want. Please🙏🏽🙏🏽

My PSN id: Francisco200400

Edited by Francisco200400
Already got it

Hello guys, I’m wondering if there’s someone willing to trade anything in order to let me unlock the relative trophy.

I also need Thermal, Burnout or Nitrous Rocket Boost for “Don’t Look Back” and Ion Rocket Boost or Halo Topper for “Metaverse”. These two trophies are an added bonus of course but I would be happy just with the trade trophy!

My PSN ID is iDennis1992

EDIT as 06th sep 2021: Thanks to Francisco200400 I got the trophies and I have the items if someone need them. I also need Stocked (the one to own 150 items) if someone is willing to help me it would be appreciated, I can give the item for the other two trophies.

EDIT as 12th sep 2021: I unlocked the trophies and I don't have the items anymore. Thanks for the help unlocking those trophies, catch you guys on to the next one!

Edited by iDennis1992