MaxieM0us3

Items Trading Topic

1,008 posts in this topic

Hello, I was looking to see if anyone would be able to help me unlock the trading trophy and also the metaverse trophy which I would need either the halo topper or ion rocket boost. Please let me know if you can help as it would allow me to fully 100% the game. Please send me a message or add my PSN account please if you can help.

Ps. will be willing to trade the items back

Edited by ArticWizxrd

Hey, I am also looking for someone for Swap Meet (trade one item) trophy! Would appreciate a certified item with an easier stat to track than my current "Sniper" one. I think it would be better for everyone if I could stop ruining games for others trying to afk on our side of the field waiting for those long shot opportunities... 😒 Any item is fine tho if somebody else is still needing this trophy too. I believe I have a tradable Ion Rocket Boost in case someone is still needing one.

Nvm done with the game now.

Edited by AvariceInc

I need some friend to trade for the trophy. If u can help me add in psn RodLink-TTV

All done, although I’d be happy to help anyone else with a colored item. The the guy I traded with let me keep it. 

PSN: postofficebuddy 

Edited by postofficebuddy

Hi all - looking for a certified item if anyone is able to trade me one?

happy to trade back and help out with any other trophies in exchange if I can!

I have a painted item as well if anyone needs one.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm looking for someone to trade for the 150 items trophy plus a Halo topper, Shark Fin, Burnout or Nitrous rocket boost and a certified item. Happy to trade back after trophies obtained. Thanks!

Can somebody help me with the Halo topper, Shark Fin, Burnout or Nitrous rocket boost item ?

PSN = franqus

Hallo, can anyone help me with an easy certified item? I'm only missing it. 

I can only offer ( burnout) in return. 

Psn :anasthesaint

Hey Guys! 

If it's allowed I would like to purchase either of these Thermal, Burnout, or Nitrous Rocket Boost AND a certified item AND a painted item. 

Name your price. 

PM me with your offer :)

I think my luck is not as big since all people asking for it but i looking for a certified item as well. Gladly trade it back after popping the trophy ;)

If anyone is interested in Helping out, you can send me a PM here!

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Inuty

Hi, can anyone help me with an easy certified item?

PSN: Presidaa

1 hour ago, Anasthesaint said:

I can help

Presidaa

Add on PSN: Presidaa

Hello again.

I need the metaverse trophy.

So, il need a Ion Rocket Boost or the Halo Topper.

I can trade you wathever you want: burnout boost (for don't look back) or a painted item or a easy achievable certified item.

My PSN id => franqus

Anyone has a burnout,nutrous or thermal rocket boost, I just want earn the "Don't look back" trophy before I earn the Winning is Winning trophy. I can trade if anyone is interesting for the One better and Certified trophies because I have a painted item and a certified item (item already on veteran). Thank you

Oh yes I almost forgot to say my PSN ID is AssassinHood29

Edited.

Edited by Presidaa
Already got the trophie

Does anyone have the ion rocket boost or the halo topper for the Metaverse Trophy?

PSNID: iKamoficial

Looking to borrow a Thermal/Burnout/Nitrous boost and Ion/Halo topper for the trophies. Happy to help with other trophies if needed. 
also me ☝🏻😄 please add me

Looking for boosting "stock trophy", when the trophy pops,i can give one certified item if needed.

The stocked trophy can be done through trading the same stuff back & forth so keep doing it until you get the trophy. I have everything now so I don't need anything anymore.

Edited by Destructor-8

4 hours ago, Destructor-8 said:

I still need a Thermal/Burnout/Nitrous boost if anyone has one since I see many are still getting this trophy. I only have a painted item or can help out with the stocked trophy even though I already have that trophy.

I have Nitrous Boost, help me with stock.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:51 AM, Presidaa said:

Looking for boosting "stock trophy", when the trophy pops,i can give one certified item if needed.

Hey, can you help me to achieve the stocked trophy by trading, nothing more I needed. Just to complete the base game.