MaxieM0us3

Items Trading Topic

929 posts in this topic

I'm just after a painted item to gain the trophy which has eluded me so far. Happy to trade painted item straight back. Will offer an unopened crate for the inconvenience. Cheers

Anyone willing to help out for Veteran Certified trophy. I'll send it right back and will give a painted item plus crate for the help.

PSN: Strife88x

Edited by Strife88x

Trading easy certified items (including victor and scorer certified) for painted items or player choice crates or keys
Got only a few left so first ones get it
psn: narwalvanderzee

Need certified & veteran Item only for the trophies, will trade back!

I can trade a painted one.

PSN ID: EpiXtreme

In desperate need of a certified item, either a really easy or a completed one, just for the trophies. Am willing to trade it back to you immediatly, + all I haver and some key(s).

PSN: nahcir

EDIT: Got it, BIG thanks to boa4829 for providing me with a veteran certified item!

Edited by nahcir

Hey everyone,

Im looking for a certified and/or veteran item. I'll trade it back to you right away! I have a painted item I can trade to you if you want.

PSN: Dragoninferno86

I'm looking for a painted and veteran certified item (tall order I know). I'll trade them back as soon as the trophies pop. The only thing I have to offer in return is an uncommon captain's hat if you want it xD 

Same as some people above me, I'm in search for a Painted and Veteran item - only for the trophies to pop. I'll trade the items back afterwards. Pinky swear!

Edit: Massive thanks to youmeatsix18 for helping me out!

Edited by Cellcrash1991
Got the trophies.

I'm in search for a Veteran status Certified item, I'll trade it back immediately.

I'll give you a crate for your troubles.

PSN: iKingAces

EDIT: Got my trophies, and I traded my crates away for them. Thanks to the dude on Rocket League who helped me out.

Edited by iKingAces

In search of getting these 3 trophies....will happily work out a trade of some sort for the help

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by AvalancheFan1921
Spelling

Also looking for a veteran status certified item for the trophies. I'll trade you a crate for your troubles and I'll trade it back to you afterwards. Many thanks in advance! 

Edited by Ishnes

Need a painted + veteran certified item. will trade back right after the trophy pops.

I can offer to help out with bf hardline trophy menz in the hood in return (i have both weapons)

Hope someone could give me The items for the 3 trophies. I will give you the items back. I could give you A key for A chest if you help me. 

Add: Milkyrobb. 

Is someone able to help me out with the 3 trophies (Budding Artist, One Better & Certifiable) needed for these items?

I've spent hours playing online & I've only got 1 Uncommon item to show for it!

All I care about is the trophies, so if someone is willing to trade them to me so I can pop the trophies, then I'll trade them right back.

I don't really have anything to offer except my gratitude, unless there is a another game I help you with in return?

Thanks,
Ady

Need certified & veteran Item only for the trophies. Anybody?

I have several painted items. I can give you, But i just need certified items.

Edited by Saint_Phoenix

Edit: No longer need to trade

Edited by Jay_Cash

I really could use a certified item, I just want to obtain this 100% already. I'll be willing to trade it back as soon as I pop the 2 trophies I need! PSN ID is DanteHellMode98. Just message me on PSN if you're willing to help.

Edited by Jyn Erso

Looking to get a certified item (with Veteran if possible).

I can offer either of the following:

• trade keys for it
  • or can pay for it via PayPal
  • or I can give you my painted item.

Message me on this forum or PSN if you want to trade: LukeXF

Edited by LukeXF

Hellou, any help? I need 3 last trophies with these veteran, painted, certified items. If anybody can trade, whisper me :)