MaxieM0us3

Items Trading Topic

1,143 posts in this topic

Can someone help me out with the veteran trophy? Will trade it back when the trophy pops. 

Trustworthy dude. PSN ID: IRATEEE-

Never tried boosting trophies before, but painted and certified items have eluded me. Please send me a message on PSN (Shipwreck24273) if you'd be willing to trade me painted and veteran certified items; of course I'll give them right back as soon as the trophies pop. I'd be grateful and willing to help out with any trophies I can in return. Thanks.

I need items guys. Can share items with me ? 

Have easy certified items to trade (such as scorer and victor certified items) for turbo crates, message me @ psn: narwalvanderzee if you're interested

Hey! I need a certified item. I have a rare crate to trade! Any help would be super appreciated :) 

PSN: dtpiceman

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by dtpiceman

Hi, i need a painted, veteran and a certified item, if someone can help me please, I'll give them right back as soon as the trophies pop. 

PSN id: raulbalarezo

Edited by raulbalarezo

Hi guys!

I'm looking only for a Certified Veteran Item. I will give it back immediately after obtaining the trophy. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thank you very very much!
I'm online every day.

PSN: thiagoam87

Whats the criteria for trading, all i have is a very rare item and a crate, do i need more in my garage like that to be able to trade? I need a painted item and a certified one

Shoutout to Pinnacle2831 & Monkey042831 for the help.

I can't thank you enough for all the help! Thank so much. I really appreciate it. :)

Need the painted and certified veteran item for the trophies. I don't even know what those are and could care less. So I'll trade back immediately. Just a trophy whore in need of some help.

PSN: killernik666

Edited by killernik666

Looking for a Veteran certified Item once the trophy pops i trade it back to you

Looking for certified veteran item. I have a painted item I can trade. We can trade back once the trophies pop. 

Done trading!

Edited by Side-Quest-Shane

Looking to borrow certified/painted item for trophies. Will return once completed. I don't think I have any valuable thing to trade back but I will give you my appreciation. 

Edited by Kittet3
Trade complete

Have easy certified items to trade (such as scorer and victor certified items) for turbo crates, also have veteran certified items available for keys, message me @ psn: narwalvanderzee if you're interested

I can trade painted and certified items. Don't want anything in return,already have 100% (at the moment).

Just message me on PSN.

Update: No more items avaible at the moment. 

Edited by JN_Deutschland
Status Update

Trying to clean up some trophies, not interested in anything so far, but if someone can send me a Veteran Item just for the autopop, i would be grateful. Won't screw over and will trade back immediatly, check my psn profile, i'm not someone who's willing to throw away his rep for a bronze. :) 
Also, if you wanna play together: PNSID: NekoSama87

Hey guys I need a painted and certified item, will trade it back after I receive the trophy. Thanks in advance :dance:

Hey guys - I need a painted and certified item. Only want for trophy and will return immediately. Thanks in advance! PSN glogantn

Have easy certified items to trade (such as scorer and victor certified items) for turbo crates, also have veteran certified items for keys available, message me @ psn: narwalvanderzee if you're interested

Have painted and veteran certified items. Only looking for a few crates or a painted in return. Will want it back after you get the trophies. PM me here or on PSN

Will take a key, but that is way too much to ask for

Edited by midgetstrawdog

Hi, I need a Painted Item and a Veteran Certified Item.

I want for "One Better", "Budding Artist " and "Certifiable "

I will give back immediately after obtaining the trophy and I will give you a "TURBO CRATE" as a gift 

PSNID: Xenomorph1105

edit: did it

Edited by Xenomorph1105

Hey guys, I'm looking for a painted item. Willing to trade for it, or give right back immediately (whatever works for you). Edit: I just got a painted item from playing (Finally!), but I'm still willing to lend it to anyone who needs it.

I have a Veteran Certified decal (centering) and a Certified topper with a couple wins on it (Victor Pizza Topper), if anyone needs the certified trophies.

I also have a couple of crates that I'd be willing to trade for a key.

PSN: CLef86

Edited by CLef86
Got the needed painted item