"PS4 PS Vita PS3" - Has it always been that way?

pgharavi

Same thing happened with Batman Arkham Origins, says PSVita under it, yet only playable on PS3,

It's just a bug

I believe that was planned at one point(got cancelled or accidental listed) and has always been listed that way for BAO. The destiny thing is something newly added. Not sure if its showing up for everyone?

Edited by bcks007

It's only been recent pretty sure

Maybe its just cause it is playable through Cross play

I just know that it is very good through Cross Play

Maybe so good it warranted a little shout out?

You must mean Remote Play. If so, every PS4 game is available on PS Vita through Remote Play (duh) but they don't get the PS Vita tag on the trophy list because of that. Edited by LucasV9991

Probably just a glitch. Same thing happened to Ratchet and Clank: Nexus, yet it never got a Vita release.

Escape Dead Island is another game. 

Listed for all 3 systems, but only came out on the ps3.

I think its just developers being over ambitious of what system a game will be coming out for, and never bothering to change the data, once there so far along and "cancel" the other version. 

• 1 month later...

So what will it take for PSN Profiles to remove things like this? I'm tired of these games popping up in my trophy advisor and trophy log. 

This has nothing to do with your trophy advisor.

The trophy advisor only contains unearned trophies of games you loaded up on your profile. If you don't want to appear a game in the advisor, simply don't play it.

This has nothing to do with your trophy advisor.

The trophy advisor only contains unearned trophies of games you loaded up on your profile. If you don't want to appear a game in the advisor, simply don't play it.

Of course it has to do with the trophy advisor. If he wants the trophy advisor to only show PS Vita games through the 'platform' filter and Destiny appears on that list because of this wrong tag, I can understand that would be annoying.

• Like 1

Of course it has to do with the trophy advisor. If he wants the trophy advisor to only show PS Vita games through the 'platform' filter and Destiny appears on that list because of this wrong tag, I can understand that would be annoying.

My bad. Didn't notice that it also the platform-filter. You are correct.

@The-L33t_One7:

Sorry for that confusion. According to BlindMango (one staff member) he will be able to edit those system-tags once the site is relaunched (there's currently a new version in progress).

@Crimson Idol: that's fine. I didn't make myself immediately clear. And truthfully, I wish they would let us select the games that appear under each system depending on the version we own. For example: If I own Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for the PS4, let me choose to only show it on the PS4 lists instead of each system it was released on that I don't own it for.