Big Leagues Trophy Petition

How many video game based petitions have had success in getting what they petition for? The answer to this question will determine whether or not I sign.

As far as I'm aware, just the operation rainfall petitions, and that was for something that the developers could possibly profit off of. This however doesn't benefit activision in any way shape or form.

As far as I'm aware, just the operation rainfall petitions, and that was for something that the developers could possibly profit off of. This however doesn't benefit activision in any way shape or form.

Official response quoted below leads me to just say Good Luck, but absolutely in no way think anything is going to happen because of a petition.

"We certainly look at it, and we're certainly aware of it, but it doesn't necessarily affect what we do"

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't see how petitions make the devs to reopen the servers of their games. Do the developers even get a chance to see a petition?

It's worth a try though, anything can happen :).  

EDIT: For how long has this trophy been unobtainable?

Edited by ee28max

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/11/2016 at 11:14 AM, ColdDarkAndEmpty said:

Did anything ever come from this? I'd like to try and platinum this game but don't wanna add to profile if trophies are still unattainable.

Nope and it won't ever come back AFAIK. The game is not that good anyway, rest easy knowing you got rid of a burden.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Ok, I want to try and understand this issue.

The platinum is unobtainable because you can't obtain the trophy Big Leagues, correct? You can't be placed in a division and therefore can't join one out of seven division and win 5 games, correct?

So how is it that when I look at the trophy Big Leagues, at least ten people per month have obtained that trophy? Is it obtainable again, or have I totally misunderstood the issue here? :blink:

On 3/16/2017 at 6:07 AM, gameoncomrade said:

Ok, I want to try and understand this issue.

The platinum is unobtainable because you can't obtain the trophy Big Leagues, correct? You can't be placed in a division and therefore can't join one out of seven division and win 5 games, correct?

So how is it that when I look at the trophy Big Leagues, at least ten people per month have obtained that trophy? Is it obtainable again, or have I totally misunderstood the issue here? :blink:

My good friend, that is called hacked servers. Just like if you join a modded server in Modern Warfare 2, it will auto pop the majority of your trophies and mark you as a cheater. Just accidentally being put into a modded server gets your trophy popped.

1 hour ago, DawningWolf55 said:

My good friend, that is called hacked servers. Just like if you join a modded server in Modern Warfare 2, it will auto pop the majority of your trophies and mark you as a cheater. Just accidentally being put into a modded server gets your trophy popped.

Alright, thanks for explaining. Not gonna play that game then. :P

3 minutes ago, Matthew said:

Surely it's obtainable right? I mean how many people still play Black Ops II multiplayer? I've seen people talk about how it auto pops for them while trying to have league matches.

It's not obtainable legitimately anymore, not since 2015. The only way to get it now is to end up in a hacked lobby

• Like 1

On 3/18/2017 at 7:09 PM, Matthew said:

Guess I'll do that then if that's what it takes. When I decide to continue with the game that is. 

Would advise against publicly stating that you would go for hacked trophies. While moderators on here most likely won't flag you for hacking it autopopped, they could see it as an intention to do so. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...