Big Leagues Trophy Petition

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Precisely the attitude that means nothing ever gets done, and the attitude I ignored in 2015 when getting Battlefield Bad Company 1 fixed. 

Only Battlefield and CoD has completely different developers with different attitudes. Do you really think that the makers of CoD give a shit?

5 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Only Battlefield and CoD has completely different developers with different attitudes. Do you really think that the makers of CoD give a shit?

Nope. Treyarch are scum and Activision are even bigger scum. I have virtually no faith. Still, I don't see the point in giving up. May as well keep trying incase the odds are defied, and if not then just to annoy them about it. 

The thing that gets me and others riled up is how it had no warning. That would have been completely fair, but of course Activision deems no warning necessary because they're a dogshit company. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Nope. Treyarch are scum and Activision are even bigger scum. I have virtually no faith. Still, I don't see the point in giving up. May as well keep trying incase the odds are defied, and if not then just to annoy them about it. 

The thing that gets me and others riled up is how it had no warning. That would have been completely fair, but of course Activision deems no warning necessary because they're a dogshit company. 

I assume one of the reason is, that they don't really care for trophies at all. I think gorod krovi in bo3 hadn't been fixed if the easter egg itself would have worked properly. I can imagine, that activision games wouldn't have had trophy support if it wasn't a requirement from sony. CoD4 never got a trophy patch back then, when quite a few 2007 titles got it.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, westersburg said:

I assume one of the reason is, that they don't really care for trophies at all. I think gorod krovi in bo3 hadn't been fixed if the easter egg itself would have worked properly. I can imagine, that activision games wouldn't have had trophy support if it wasn't a requirement from sony. CoD4 never got a trophy patch back then, when quite a few 2007 titles got it.

Definitely.They're one of the companies who least care about trophies.

15 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Wow, its unbelievable how many people STILL request this. THE GAME. HAS BEEN. ABANDONED. Fucking move on.

Uh... dont mind me... but you did sign my petition for Homefront (a game that was long abandoned way before this one ever was, also by a defunct publisher AND developer) and said

”i signed it, why not?” 

I really appreciated the support on that btw and i obviously would prefer Homefront be fixed than this, but whats the difference here? Do you just not like this game or...? Im not trying to be rude, just dont understand it. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, royal642award said:

Uh... dont mind me... but you did sign my petition for Homefront (a game that was long abandoned way before this one ever was, also by a defunct publisher AND developer) and said

”i signed it, why not?” 

I really appreciated the support on that btw and i obviously would prefer Homefront be fixed than this, but whats the difference here? Do you just not like this game or...? Im not trying to be rude, just dont understand it. 

Changed my mind.

• 2 weeks later...

What is so hard to understand about this?  There is no work around to this trophy.  The league system was shut down in December 2015.  No league system, no ranking, no placement.  The trophy is unattainable.  Unless you got Big Leagues before December 2015, no cannot legitimately Platinum BO2 anymore.

One of the most popular games on the PS3 has all its online functionality still working to this day except for some silly dumb feature they never intended to keep running but yet made a trophy for. So i can understand why people are pissed off and mainly the completionists as they can never 100% the COD franchise all because of this stupid trophy but yet GTA V is whitelisted i think that's most peoples problem along with no warning about it shutting down.

:Edit I know it will never happen and it's the biggest longshot in history with it being what a 10 year old game but i signed the petition even tho it wont do nothing lol.

Edited by The_Retro_Maniac
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey guys so I talked to a moderator about the unobtainable trophy for GTA 5. They said that if I earned that trophy, it would be eventually flagged and the game will be whitelisted. Which I think means that it won't count toward the leaderboard. I would assume that this would apply to the Big Leagues trophy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 1:49 AM, nolanexpress08 said:

Hey guys so I talked to a moderator about the unobtainable trophy for GTA 5. They said that if I earned that trophy, it would be eventually flagged and the game will be whitelisted. Which I think means that it won't count toward the leaderboard. I would assume that this would apply to the Big Leagues trophy.

The difference here is that with "Run like the wind", you still had to fulfill the requirements of the trophy. It didn't auto-pop for you. You only got a bounty placed on you. Then you would either tough it out, or move into a private/solo (can't remember if one worked and one didn't) to play out the remaining time without being killed. Legit trophy, even with a hacked-in causation.

With this game, you don't, and can't, fulfill the requirement. It can only be auto-popped. Since the devs are definitely not going to do anything about this game at this point, the only way I can see this becoming legit again is if someone creates a custom Big League server somehow. It's allowed for other games, within reason. But that's me just spitballing ... I have no idea if that's even possible.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 6:47 PM, dude said:

Hey, we should start a group that seeks out the developers of these types of games and emails the developers and the companies, to see if there's anyone in the company that can get something done. If there's 10-20 of us doing it together, calling numbers and sending emails, we might get somewhere. 

I would be more than happy to help out and contribute to something like that that. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ahmwe said:

Luckily that I got it back then , didn’t expect all the mess will happen to the game & will support you as much as I can , I know that they won’t care but am going to do my best . 1f44c-1f3fb.png

Same here! Thank goodness I got it back then too! Yeah I will help out those who still haven't gotten in! I know they won't care but still

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, spacenet357 said:

how?

You will now be reported by members as soon as you earn the trophy. You probably could have gone under the radar for some of our members who only check the list occasionally, but now those people will likely be monitoring your list to report you as soon as you earn it.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1