DemonSlayer-129

Big Leagues Trophy Petition

83 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think it's time people let this go already. I got kinda lucky getting this trophy like 8 years ago or so before giving away my PS3. Sorry that some of yall didnt get it but it's time to move. The game is 10 years old after this year.

Edited by Apocasy

Posted (edited)

I just tweeted at the treyarch Community account, telling them my situation and that "big leagues" as well as the platinum are currently the only two trophies unobtainable from a total of 1524 trophies and asking them if they can fix it. I guess if a few of you could answer under those tweets and say you want it fixed we might change something. 

Edited by Ravie_HD

I just tweeted at the treyarch Community account, telling them my situation and that "big leagues" as well as the platinum are currently the only two trophies unobtainable from a total of 1524 trophies and asking them if they can fix it. I guess if a few of you could answer under those tweets, retweet or like them, and say you want it fixed we might change something. 

https://twitter.com/RavieHd/status/1528379684106424322?s=20&t=JCF0DyNMCPSGoeB0rOWRrg

It's a pretty old game. There isn't anything to "fix". It's not broken. Big Leagues, if I remember correctly, was something that was competitive and had to be played when it was open. 

good luck with that :). but given that the game is a few years old now its best to just forget about getting platinum and move onto other games.  

Posted (edited)

Even if the devs wanted to fix this problem, which they don't and never did, Sony dropped all PS3 and Vita patch support last summer, along with closing the respective Q/A departments so no more patches can be made for either platform. People really need to accept this game is a lost cause and redirect their efforts to another game that can be Platinumed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

I wrote Activision support and i got answered that "they are unable to add league play (back)", and that they will take it as "feedback and a suggestion". They also apologised for my inconvenience and hoped for my understanding