Big Leagues Trophy Petition

I think it's time people let this go already. I got kinda lucky getting this trophy like 8 years ago or so before giving away my PS3. Sorry that some of yall didnt get it but it's time to move. The game is 10 years old after this year.

Edited by Apocasy
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just tweeted at the treyarch Community account, telling them my situation and that "big leagues" as well as the platinum are currently the only two trophies unobtainable from a total of 1524 trophies and asking them if they can fix it. I guess if a few of you could answer under those tweets and say you want it fixed we might change something. 

Edited by Ravie_HD
  • Like 2

I just tweeted at the treyarch Community account, telling them my situation and that "big leagues" as well as the platinum are currently the only two trophies unobtainable from a total of 1524 trophies and asking them if they can fix it. I guess if a few of you could answer under those tweets, retweet or like them, and say you want it fixed we might change something. 

https://twitter.com/RavieHd/status/1528379684106424322?s=20&t=JCF0DyNMCPSGoeB0rOWRrg

• Like 1

Even if the devs wanted to fix this problem, which they don't and never did, Sony dropped all PS3 and Vita patch support last summer, along with closing the respective Q/A departments so no more patches can be made for either platform. People really need to accept this game is a lost cause and redirect their efforts to another game that can be Platinumed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I decided to tweet at David Vonderhaar directly about this issue, hoping that maybe our previous requests never made it that far up the chain. Hopefully he sees it and maybe he'll decide to change it. I read one of his tweets where he says he doesn't enjoy cod anymore because he only sees missed opportunities (perhaps because Activision forced them to make changes they did not like and they knew would be unpopular). He might see this as a way to help the franchise and give back to the players hopfully. 

But he'll likely not respond or write that he can't help us

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ravie_HD said:

I decided to tweet at David Vonderhaar directly about this issue, hoping that maybe our previous requests never made it that far up the chain. Hopefully he sees it and maybe he'll decide to change it. I read one of his tweets where he says he doesn't enjoy cod anymore because he only sees missed opportunities (perhaps because Activision forced them to make changes they did not like and they knew would be unpopular). He might see this as a way to help the franchise and give back to the players hopfully. 

But he'll likely not respond or write that he can't help us

I have been wanting this to be fixed forever, but sadly it never will be as for Ranked play/League play I doubt they will go back to a game that came out in 2010 just to fix this for a few of us that want the 100%/Platinum trophy, but it is shit that it's literally the only game in the series that can never be Platinum/100% ever again and therefore nobody can have series completion if they want it. It would be great if we could get an opened source custom server, but I don't think that will work either and as for the whitelist if I remember correctly nobody from the powers that be wants it to happen along with the site owner so yeah not alot can be done. Most people also will not even get together and post on a single tweet to get it traction, as they see it as either a waste of time or they don't want it obtainable again.