Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChastityFail

Odyssey for Smite

6 posts in this topic

So this is the next patch coming out apparently it comes every year what exactly is it? I mean I read up on it but still don't get it is it like a Major update or something.

Odyssey is a long event where there is a bunch of new skins and other cosmetic things to but. And if you get them all you get a special skin for a god. First one was for thanatos, second was thore this time i heard its for anubis but to get all the skins costed £80+ so isnt for a lot of people.

Odyssey is a long event where there is a bunch of new skins and other cosmetic things to but. And if you get them all you get a special skin for a god. First one was for thanatos, second was thore this time i heard its for anubis but to get all the skins costed £80+ so isnt for a lot of people.

Ah so its real money? that's a shame :/ 

Wish we could earn some good stuff not just buy ... ya know

Yh it is with real money. Some of the skins are realy cool especialy the last one..... there will still be updates but there would be this event going on

I need people do play and get the quest done quickly keep getting AIDS DX and feeders