Brutal in UC3 is an utter bitch compared to the other two!

the worst part? chapter 9, running away from marlowe's men. no cover and the area you need to reach to requires a miracle. you get shot down over and over again and i was close to resigning and just giving up, its next to impossible!

unless theres worst yet to come?

i am up to chapter 13 now on the boat.

• 2 weeks later...

the worst part? chapter 9, running away from marlowe's men. no cover and the area you need to reach to requires a miracle. you get shot down over and over again and i was close to resigning and just giving up, its next to impossible!

unless theres worst yet to come?

i am up to chapter 13 now on the boat.

I recommend you watch this guide by this man, his strategies will guarantee you an easier time.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I haven't played the remastered Uncharted 3 just yet but I can definitely say it's the easiest of the first three Uncharted games. Apart from running away from the Syrian castle, the boat graveyard fight, the armored brute with a PAK 80 on the cruise ship and the sandstorm battle, it's fairly easy on Crushing. Throwback grenades are a huge help.

Probably won't say the same on Brutal difficulty. It's all the same crap on the three Uncharted games. Usually one or two spawn kill spots where you have to be lucky to get past.

• Like 1