A Free Demo with Trophies?

Kishnabe

Hopefully it is free forever and not limited for a short time like MLB 2013 Home Run Derby.

NA Link:https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/nba-2k17-the-prelude/cid=UP1001-CUSA05160_00-NBA2K17000000000

Will checkout just in case.

Looks like a easy trophy list....already 3-4 people have 100 percent in less than 3 hours.

• Like 1

Wow this is great, free and with trophies? I've been debating getting NBA2k17 because I'm a HUGE NBA fan so this seems right up my alley. I've stayed away from them in the past because I'm a 100% completionist and these games are insanely difficult, but this prelude doesn't seem bad.

• Like 2

There is a trophy that is "Missable". If you complete all the matches without enough coins for a  player attribute you'll have to spend $2 of real cash to get it. It's not much just be aware. Heres Maka's video of how to get all the trophies in roughly a hours time.  

• Like 1

There is a trophy that is "Missable". If you complete all the matches without enough coins for a  player attribute you'll have to spend $2 of real cash to get it. It's not much just be aware. Heres Maka's video of how to get all the trophies in roughly a hours time.  

I've played NBA games since 2k14. Even if you play horribly, you will still have enough. The lowest attribute cost is 300. You earn around 200 if you play horribly

PSA TO EVERYONE!:

If for some reason you don't enough enough VC (Currency in the game), go download MyNBA2k17 on your phone's appstore. You can get daily VC on that so you won't need to spend any money!

• Like 3

I've played NBA games since 2k14. Even if you play horribly, you will still have enough. The lowest attribute cost is 300. You earn around 200 if you play horribly

PSA TO EVERYONE!:

If for some reason you don't enough enough VC (Currency in the game), go download MyNBA2k17 on your phone's appstore. You can get daily VC on that so you won't need to spend any money!

Good to know. I'm a complete noob to NBA so i have no clue. I just watched his video and figured i'd share the word. 

Hey, why the hell not? I played my fair share of 200X NBAs so this could be a good return :D I don't plan to purchase the complete game since I'm pretty sure it's going to have shitload of grindy + online trophies but this seems like a good option to get some NBA :D

Hopefully it is free forever and not limited for a short time like MLB 2013 Home Run Derby.

I'm pretty sure it will be free, but the problem could be delisting it.

That could disable the trophies.

Also, free on EU store as well.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I know but don't crush my dreams >.<

Yh sometimes.. I think every demo should have trophies to attract more people. I always wanted trophies on FIFa demos tho..

Yeah, it would be a cool idea. It might make me download and play demos more often :P.

• Like 1

Yeah there's no way the VC upgrade stuff is missable. You can buy a (terrible) jump shot animation for 10 VC and if you upgrade your lowest attribute that should be around ~150 coins. Even if you are bad you will definitely earn that much over the course of 5-6 games.

• Like 2