Far, Far Away Trick Not Working?

sundevilg

I attempted to use the rubber band trick in the exhibition mode to get the distance up. When I look at the tires I use, the distance has not moved at all, even when it was left there for hours. Did the update make it that you can only get the trophy in online matches now, or is there something I'm missing?

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Wellzis said:

I'm pass 32 miles, and still no trophy.
Should I be worried about this recent autumn update? It happened in the middle of my grind.

No, you shouldn't worry. The trophy is extremely buggy. For some it unlocks at 60km, for others it unlocks at 80km, it's completely random. It unlocked when I had passed 82km.

Edited by BrandonSmithy_
  • Like 1

I suggest people pay no intention to the in game counter. I used the PS4 Activities updates as a measure of how close I was. When I unlocked the trophy, sure enough, I got the update that says I have driven 50 KM. That was enough to convince me that the in game stat counter is what's bugged, and not the trophy. The trophy unlocks exactly when it should, and everyone is unlocking the trophy at the same point. There is no trick, and no one is getting away with anything haha.

Edited by BrilloHD