Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sundevilg

Far, Far Away Trick Not Working?

13 posts in this topic

I attempted to use the rubber band trick in the exhibition mode to get the distance up. When I look at the tires I use, the distance has not moved at all, even when it was left there for hours. Did the update make it that you can only get the trophy in online matches now, or is there something I'm missing?

I don't think it got patched. Just keep at it. The counter doesn't always work correctly. I know mine didn't for this and also for my certified item. It might take a bit more time than you think ( most grind trophies do or me at least, especially whith no reliable counters)

Thanks. The distance shows now. However, I think I got the trophy before it said 32 miles. I think as long as you get the total distance, whether it records it on your tires or not, you can still get the trophy.

think you cant exit the game have to finish for the distance to count. im at like 60+km and still nothing, seen on other sites that this unlocks for different people at different times. has anyone figured out how it works?

Im also having the same problem, left it twice for hours with a rubber band and no trophy, it still says 2 Km. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, AlvarezPT said:

Im also having the same problem, left it twice for hours with a rubber band and no trophy, it still says 2 Km. Any ideas?

Are you finishing the match or just exiting?

14 hours ago, AlvarezPT said:

Exiting, do i need to finish in order for it to count?

Yes, I believe it doesn't count if you exit the game. Set the score limit to one and just score a goal when you feel like finishing.

I'm pass 32 miles, and still no trophy.
Should I be worried about this recent autumn update? It happened in the middle of my grind.

17 minutes ago, Wellzis said:

I'm pass 32 miles, and still no trophy.
Should I be worried about this recent autumn update? It happened in the middle of my grind.

No, you shouldn't worry. The trophy is extremely buggy. For some it unlocks at 60km, for others it unlocks at 80km, it's completely random. It unlocked when I had passed 82km.

Edited by BrandonSmithy_

I suggest people pay no intention to the in game counter. I used the PS4 Activities updates as a measure of how close I was. When I unlocked the trophy, sure enough, I got the update that says I have driven 50 KM. That was enough to convince me that the in game stat counter is what's bugged, and not the trophy. The trophy unlocks exactly when it should, and everyone is unlocking the trophy at the same point. There is no trick, and no one is getting away with anything haha.

Edited by BrilloHD