Is It Worth It?!

Itachirulz1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As for today, i saw the framerate got improved and at least runs at 30FPS most of the time now, but what about the bugs? Are there still plenty? I can get the game for 20€ so im really thinkin about diggin in, i suppose i will not plat this game anyways since it seems ts very hard to plat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 15/12/2016 at 7:29 AM, Shurax_Urden said:

I finally bought this.

I can say the have fixed most of the things, framerate is now stable. I haven't encounter any important bugs so far and the game is fun.

So, if you find it cheap, just buy it if you like Far Cry gameplay ;)

Yeah it's basically Far Cry in a city

I'm enjoying the game so far

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 9/10/2016 at 8:03 PM, Itachirulz1 said:

So I heard loads of mixed reviews of this game.. I enjoyed the first one and was looking forward to this one..

It is currently £15 on ShopTo and was wondering if you think it's worth getting?!

Dont listen to this unfair  stupid reviews because they all just false and nonsense they well  only give the best review for the AAA games as usual so be smart about it good luck

Dont listen to this unfair  stupid reviews because they all just false and nonsense they well  only give the best review for the AAA games as usual so be smart about it 1f609.png yeah its one of the most enjoyable game i had been played for a while really everything in this game are very very  good

You wont regret playing it for sure good luck

Edited by DEYBAJ

• 2 months later...
On 13.01.2022 at 0:21 PM, DEYBAJ said:

Dont listen to this unfair  stupid reviews because they all just false and nonsense they well  only give the best review for the AAA games as usual so be smart about it 1f609.png yeah its one of the most enjoyable game i had been played for a while really everything in this game are very very  good

You wont regret playing it for sure good luck 1f600.png 

You played game for less then an hour and haven't played since then. Doesn't look like you enjoyed it that much. Has your opinion changed?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 0:47 AM, WiktorM101 said:

You played game for less then an hour and haven't played since then. Doesn't look like you enjoyed it that much. Has your opinion changed?

Now i play it for more than a week straight  and no my opinion is still the same i  love this game even  more especially the coop resistance mode it gives me an experience thats i haven't found in other games 

Edited by DEYBAJ

• 7 months later...

I just platinumed it last night and finished all the dlc which I only do if I REALLY enjoy a game. 

Funnily enough I first played it in April and I couldn't get into it so abandoned it, picked it up again in June and played it a bit more and it started to grow on me but I could still take it or leave it so I put it down again and played a bunch of other stuff, then a couple of weeks ago I thought I would give it one last shot and for whatever reason this time it really sucked me in and I played the hell out of it, one day playing for 10 hours straight as I had to stay home with my sick child, no idea why it randomly clicked with me but I've had a couple of other games do the same as well. Guess I'm just odd. Finished the campaign on normal difficulty and managed to collect every trophy apart from the death wish difficulty, so I saddled up again and mainlined the story on death wish for the plat.

It will be missed that's for sure, I suggest ignore all the early 4 and 5 out of 10 reviews, for me it's a solid 8/10 game.

On 23/11/2022 at 8:34 AM, harper2704 said:

I just platinumed it last night and finished all the dlc which I only do if I REALLY enjoy a game. 

Funnily enough I first played it in April and I couldn't get into it so abandoned it, picked it up again in June and played it a bit more and it started to grow on me but I could still take it or leave it so I put it down again and played a bunch of other stuff, then a couple of weeks ago I thought I would give it one last shot and for whatever reason this time it really sucked me in and I played the hell out of it, one day playing for 10 hours straight as I had to stay home with my sick child, no idea why it randomly clicked with me but I've had a couple of other games do the same as well. Guess I'm just odd. Finished the campaign on normal difficulty and managed to collect every trophy apart from the death wish difficulty, so I saddled up again and mainlined the story on death wish for the plat.

It will be missed that's for sure, I suggest ignore all the early 4 and 5 out of 10 reviews, for me it's a solid 8/10 game.

i think its free at the min, not sure for how long but im thinking of starting it, thanks for this

• 2 weeks later...